19 - temptation

Story: tempation • lrh by @lukesloverofmine

"you begged her to kiss you, she begged me to fuck her

"you begged her to kiss you, she begged me to fuck her. we are not the same"

in which luke and emma had a drunken one night stand two years ago, and now they are both dating each other's best friend."

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS] (too much? well see if i cARE)

~Review~

The author, if we have you here, was so blatantly obvious regarding Ashton's and the main girl, Emma's relationship, it was almost funny. The development of the character(s) was shown beautifully, and so was the blossoming, if you will, of Luke and Emma's friendship. I'd say that Ashton and Maya were amazingly understanding, and well, can I just say, I have higher expectations of my best friends now. In this case, the main character wasn't the weak girl who had an awesome best friend who was into parties but would punch a guy if she wanted to, but rather was the girl who has punched a guy for her best friends.

(You know, in almost every story that I've read, there is almost one punch, delivered by the boyfriend to a guy, or given by the best friend to the ex. Now I must know, is it a frequent happening from where you guys are? Because honestly, I have never punched anyone before, nor have I seen anyone punch anyone before. I'm really curious if you guys just see people throwing punches in your high schools. )

It did seem a bit unreal in the story about how after having sex three times, out of which two times they were sober (honestly, who would forget a face like that?), they don't immediately remember each other. (And no, horndogs, not every time is described).

But overall, the story was definitely full of twists and turns that's gotta keep you hooked for the rest of the story.

suggested by @luvsweetheartluke

STATUS:ONGOING

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY

-H