28 - Run Baby Run [R'F]

Story: Run Baby Run - punk hood au by @AudreyEve

"❝If the worse happens and I tell you to run, you will, okay? Run baby, run

"❝If the worse happens and I tell you to run, you will, okay? Run baby, run...❞ ● Destructive, depressed, and on the verge of an unthinkable downward spiral, Calum Hood meets Gwen Guzman. Sweet, happy, and full of hope, Gwen thrives on helping others. When all of Australia sees the worst accident of the year, Gwen's kind-hearted boyfriend meets a tragic fate and in exchange Calum is given a second chance at life. With a new beating heart in him, the dark-haired, tattooed boy is still unwilling to appreciate the world around him and Gwen more than ever, is determined to aid the lost soul."

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, CALUM HOOD]

READER FEATURE

Thank you @_xamora, for giving us this :*

~Review~

"When I started reading Run Baby Run, I first thought it was going to be a typical bad boy story but I soon realized that it was far from being just a basic story. Calum is a bad boy, yes, but I found it refreshing to see that he had a reason for his actions and didn't just act the way he does because he's a dick. (sorry for my language) The background story to each character is extremely interesting and guides you throughout the whole book so that there's always something new to discover about the characters and their past what makes the whole story more than just adicting. I completely fell in love with the whole concept and espesially the characters and didn't want to put my phone down as soon as I started to read. Run Baby run is recommendable for everyone who's up for surprises, action and a rollercoaster of emotions!However, please read the warnings at the beginning carefully!"

The story was a rollercoaster. The moment you think you know what's gonna happen next, BAM! something else happens. Not wanting to drag this out long, that's all from me today.

suggested by - @_xamora

STATUS:COMPLETED

We want to thank everyone one of you who's been here with us, we reached 1k yesterday, and we're so happy, couldn't have done it without you guys (obviously). But we love you all, keep being awesome people, awesome people who comment, vote and share, and tell us stories and give us reviews. 

SEE YA [WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA] (if you got the reference, PM me, we need to become best friends)

-H