15 - IT CAME OUT OF MY PHONE

Story: IT CAME OUT OF MY PHONE by @chrysthh

"What would you do if you found an app that promised to deliver your perfect match?

Elena didn't want to go on Dark Web and she definitely didn't want to download anything on her phone, but peer pressure got the best of her. Besides, no one expected the app to come with a real teenage boy. 

Luke, though, came with a few problems. He couldn't remember who he was, where he came from and half the things that made up a human's daily life. But the worst, however, was that "Build-A-Boyfriend" offered a variety of functions and commands that could make him do anything the user wanted. 

But, when Luke falls into the wrong hands, things get dangerous. Elena not only has to fight to gain him back, but also deal with her own developing feelings for him, an ex-boyfriend who might want her back, her best friend's bullies and the heartbreaking realization that she was, in fact, a bully herself."

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS]

~Review~

This story was a nice balance between cliche plots people have reused time and time again (although sometimes you just want them to keep getting reused because they're so good) and originality. As in the description, it's about a girl who goes onto the Dark Web and downloads an app that will "make her the perfect boyfriend" and Luke Hemmings just happens to appear behind her (where can I get one of these apps though, for real). This kind of plot is pretty unique and leaves you wondering just how it will end, although I did see that one Disney Channel movie where they also designed a perfect boyfriend. Americans, you know what I'm talking about? I'm not sure if people in other countries know what I mean, but either way, this story was very enjoyable to read, would recommend looking it up! If you're looking for something that's familiar yet hasn't been done before, this is your kind of story! 

suggested by - @_xamora

STATUS:ONGOING

I'M OFF LIKE A DRESS ON PROM NIGHT,

-A