17 - play the game

Story: play the game | l.h by @calwildflower

"penguinboy96 sent you a friend request

penguinboy96: um why are you cheating? there's no way ur that good"

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS] (sue me)

(you know what, actually don't, that is the opposite of the point i'm trying to make)(comment if you got the reference)

~Review~

The title of the book makes it sound like it is a typical 'player-fuckboy meets innocent girl' type of book, but as you get to the description, it actually is what the title says. Play the game as in play the video game? And even though the story after has a similar plot to many fanfics that have two random people texting and then going on tour together either as a photographer or a sound tech or whatever, the start of the story is enough to get the reader hooked. There are times when you just feel like slamming your head out of frustration because of the obvious run-ins between the two and yet neither of them realising? But I have to say, I am very excited for how it will turn out.

P.S-Check out ungodly hour by the author as well!

suggested by @luvsweetheartluke ,@canithemmo and @wildflowerstyles.

STATUS:ONGOING

FARE THEE WELL, MATEYS

-H