16 - WILDFLOWER

Story: WILDFLOWER [LH] by @DiscoDash

"You don't understand, Flora!" Luke snapped, his head finding its way to the palms of his hands, which firmly pressed into his eyes, as he desperately tried to keep himself together

There was a short pause before he spoke again, just above a whisper. "You're the only one who makes me-," He let out a frustrated sigh. "Every time we-" 

But Flora didn't need him to finish the sentence, because she knew exactly what he was trying to say."

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS] (I'm sorry)

~Review~

Okay, before beginning, can we talk about the story description please? I am genuinely incapable of reading it without singing it. And it's getting annoying now because I read out the 'frustrated sigh' part between two lines and now I just wanna listen to Wildflower on repeat.

Moving Along from my dilemma, (I'm just full of references today, aren't I?)

Innocent girl, bad boy who doesn't do relationships. Surprisingly, not brought together by hands of fate, but rather the drunken adventures of our very own C-Dwizzle. The story has the bad boy, but the goofy friends with Ashton drinking out of an empty glass (I snorted), Calum being irritatingly indecisive and of course, Michael being the sarcastic lil' (pardon my language) shit he is. The plot, I personally felt, was moving a bit too fast, considering that if you binge-read it, like i did, you'll feel like it was just yesterday they met. But matching up the story timelines and the number of times they've met, I'd say it made sense (seems like Calum isn't the only irritatingly indecisive one). Overall, good writing style, well-organised book, fluent point of view changes, definitely recommended.

P.S-The photo of Luke on the cover. No.Comments.

P.S.S-Check out her other book, Knock Out.

suggested by-@canithemmo

STATUS:ONGOING

HAMBA KAHLE (that's Zulu, I loved it)

-H