34 - moonlight

Story: moonlight : luke by @-lukeniall

Sequel: home : luke

""how long have you been loving him?""1,153 days

""how long have you been loving him?""1,153 days.""when do you plan on stopping?""when i forget how to count.""

""SEQUEL TO MOONLIGHT"after everything that happened, describe what luke is to you in one word

""SEQUEL TO MOONLIGHT"after everything that happened, describe what luke is to you in one word.""home.""

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS]

~Review~

skkjkjks

whyyyyyyy

(omg H, be professional, cmon)

These books literally have all the feels. All. The. Bloody. Feels. It makes me cry and like my nose gets all, this is the only way i can describe this feeling, blue. (my nose did not get like colour blue, but like feeling blue)

I know I'm not making any sense, but I'm drowning in the feels. For this one, I've kept both the initial book, as well as the sequel, because I just think that you can't review, or read for that matter, the first book without the sequel. It's actually less of a sequel, more of a continuation, or explanation, that is. The books had a good amount of sentimentality, and even though the sequel pretty much explained everything, some things still did not make sense to me, but i guess it's part of the charm. The ending made me wanna cry, but me, being a strong girl, did not cry (gimme a candy). Sentiments and emotions were thoroughly twisted and it was honestly written in a way in which I could see it as a movie.

P.S- I was absolutely heart eyes for her other books, especially Breaking the Heartbreaker [the end was uncalled for, ive got beef]

STATUS:COMPLETE [thank god i would've had a heart attack]

Another melodic composition by yours truly

ROSES ARE RED

I HATE LIMES

HE IS CALUM HOOD, BASSIST OF 5SOS

AND INTRODUCES HIMSELF 50 TIMES

-H