13 - Someday

Story: Someday | luke hemmings by @canithemmo

""dear, i fear we're facing a problem, you love me no longer, i know-" luke practically wailed, knowing far too well that he'd get the attention he so desperately seeked

"you can't sing this to me every time you royally fuck up, you know." 

"did it work, though?"

"...yes." 

in which vienna is luke's first kiss at band camp in 9th grade and luke finally finds her after 8 years."

FANDOM:5 SECONDS OF SUMMER [5SOS, LUKE HEMMINGS] (gee, A&H, obsessed much?)

~Review~

In a word, exquisite. Never have i ever seen such a fine writing style in a fanfic, such beautiful usage of words that would make any person who adores fine literature and english swoon. This book is for those times when you're sick of all the drama in your life (or your character's life if you're boring like me) and just need some hugs. I was pleasantly surprised and incredibly happy when, unlike books that seem dull without drama, this book had a huge number of chapters just filled with pure happiness and snort-out-loud humour, and I am all for it. The book is going on hold currently, I think, but I am not the slightest bit ashamed to admit that I have read this one over fifty times and can still read it over fifty more (not kidding there was a time when I had a library full of books and all I read was this one and @lover-of-mine's Project Wildflower). All in all, definitely would recommend!

P.S-Check out a new book by her highly - lrh.

STATUS:ONGOING

AUF WIEDERSEHEN (thanks @_xamora)

-H