•𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------
My father couldn't make it home this winter break so  I stayed with my nanny with a couple of days until Narcissa asked me to stay with them.

"Here you will wear this cute dress... I actually bought seven you can can choose" Narcissa said happily. I nod my head. "I always wanted a girl which is why I love when you are around" Narcissa said.

"I never had a mother so your like one to me" I said and I saw tears come out her eyes.

"Thank you" Narcissa said.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yes" Narcissa said wiping her tears.

"Do you know how my mother looks?" I asked.

"...well I'm not supposed to show you but if you promise not to tell I will" She said.

"Promise" I said and Draco gave me a smile.

"Come with me" Narcissa said and we followed her to the back room. She opened a cabinet and unlocked it with her wand. Then she pulled out a photo.

"She looks like you Sapphie" Draco said and I just froze staring at the photo of my beautiful mother

"She looks like you Sapphie" Draco said and I just froze staring at the photo of my beautiful mother. I wish I could see the front of her face.

"I'm sorry but that is the only photo I have" Narcissa said.

"It is fine she is so beautiful" I said holding the photo against my chest.

"You can keep with you until you go back so your father won't know" Narcissa said.

"Yes thank you" I said and we got out of the room. "Oh and I'm going with dress you wanted me to wear first" I said and she gave me a smile leaving us.

"I'm going downstairs to wait for you go get dress" Draco said and I nod my head going to my room. Yeah I have my own room there. I put on my dress and went downstairs. The Malfoys had a lot of people over for the Christmas party.

"Sapphire, Pansy told me so much about you" Mrs. Parkinson said with a smile. I'm sure there were not good things.

"Hello Mrs. Parkinson" I said and Pansy sat with two other girls.

"Did you see the snacks?!" Draco yelled startling me.

"No" I said.

"Here I brought you one" Draco said handing me a chocolate snack. I ate it.

"That is delicious" I said and he nod smiling.

"Come on lets go eat all the snacks!" Draco laughed and I nod my head as we went to the table.

"Hey Draco" Pansy said heading to the table.

"Hey" Draco said looking at the snacks.

"Your mother really went out this year everything so beautiful" Pansy said.

"I know" He said.

"Umm...I like your dress...okay bye" Pansy said and left before I can say thank you.

"Wow! She complemented me" I said.

"Hopefully we all can be great friends" Draco said and I nod my head in agreement.