Chap 6- Subh

3POV

Earlier this morning, Zaakir had woken up still on the prayer mat in his study room. He got up and made his way to his room to freshen up and get ready for the day. Pushing the door he stepped in and the sight in front of him made him freeze in his position for a moment.

"What the..GET OUT!!!" she screamed, clutching the towel closer to herself.

---

She had gotten up early and decided to freshen up, she grabbed her clothes and head for the shower. It was only after her shower when she realised she forgot to bring her undergarments with her. She peeked out of the bathroom door, seeing the coast is clear she wrapped her towel around her tightly and ran to the door of the room, she clicked the lock on the handle. She then went through her luggage and took out her undies and placed them on the bed. She was securing the last hook of her bra , whilst the towel stayed around her waist. And a sudden intrusion to the room startled her.

Her breath got stuck in her throat for a second. Humiliation, embarrassment, anger and invasion of her privacy was all she could feel. No man had ever seen her such exposed form before. All of a sudden anger became the most prominent of all the things she felt right now.

"What the..GET OUT!!!" she commanded.

He, who was in a state of utter shock gulped and span on his feet instantly, shutting the door behind him. He knew his room lock hasn't been working, and to him it wasn't a big problem, so he didn't bother getting it repaired. But now it was his next 'to-do ASAP' task. Making sure there isn't any problem he stood outside the door for a good half an hour, guarding it from any other intruders.

Whilst she hastily threw on her clothes, crying through the process. She tried to convince herself, it was an accident, its ok..but she couldn't help but feel his gaze all over herself, which made the convincing harder. Also, the stunt he pulled last night made it worse to get over...he kissed her last night, and now saw her ever so exposed. All she wanted was the earth to swallow her right now....but why her she thought, he's the one always at fault and she's the one who has to go through the hardship...the earth should swallow him!

She began brushing her damp hair and mentally plotting on how to make him feel worse than the way he makes her feel and was interrupted by a knock.

"May I come in?" Zaakir asked from the other side of the door.

When she didn't respond he asked again.

"Qirat I need to go inside...can I come in now?" he patiently asked.

"No you may not...I need to get ready here and it's going to take me at least an hour more" she said, smiling in victory of annoying him. She knew he was annoyed because of the audible grunt he did.

"Listen. I do not have time for this right now...I'm coming in right now!" he announced and turned the door knob. Seeing her in front of the dressing table brushing her hair, he exhaled in relief whilst she rolled her eyes muttering something to herself.

He straight walked into the bathroom. He knew she had just used the bathroom by the condensation visible on each tile and every bathroom mirror. She must've showered in lava is all he could think. Not wasting anymore time he jumped into the shower. And when fully showered and satisfied he wrapped a towel around his waist and headed out to the wardrobe.

"Wha wh-what GET OUT!" she yelled at his sight.

*********************

A/N;

Sorry readers, I wasn't able to update at a consistent rate.
My parents had to go somewhere so I am left behind babysitting the younger ones. So yeah, it's been a little hectic.
Anyways I understand these chapters are quite short, so, sorry for that too.
I hope to be updating more chapters soon InshaAllah.

Hope you are liking the story.

KababMeHadi.x