Epilogue 2.0

A/N;
Initially I was going to write this epilogue...but wrote that one because it had more Qirat Zaakir stuff. But I was like let's update you what the kids grew up to be like and how Falak is doing too lol.
So yeah I was like let's just publish this one too.
——

"Humari bachi itni bari hogayi?" A 40 year old Qirat said admiring her daughter dressed up in bridal attire. She wiped a tear and placed a kiss on her daughters chin.

(Our little girl has grown?)

Arif came in the room to call his mother. Arif and Pareesa the duo who spent the entire childhood arguing grew to be the closest siblings.

"Muma aap kyu itni fikarmand hoti hein. Iske janey se sakoon miljayga apko thora" Arif joked receiving a slap in the head from Qirat.

(Mum why are you worrying? her going will leave us some peace)

"Mumma" the 21 year old bride whined.

Qirat nodded her head at her children. And Arif for the first time ever became serious. He looked at his older sister and pecked her forehead "MashaAllah".

"Arif bhai!! Apko mumanijaan ko bulane ke liye bheja tha! Aap khud yahin betgaye" complained Laiba.

(Brother Arif!! You were sent to call aunty! You sat down here yourself)

Laiba was the only child of Falak and Asher. They had a child several years after marriage. They say barey manat-o-murado ki bachi hai (Prayed to have this kid). And they treasured her as so. The seventeen year old ruled over the family, not just hers but her mamujaan Zaakirs family too.

Mid scolding Arif the young girls eyes fell on the bride.
"Oh my goddd! Pari appi" she dramatically exclaimed putting a hand over her mouth.
"Aapi mujhe lagraha hai mujhe apse pyaar hogaya hai" she said causing everyone to laugh.

(Sister I think I fell in love with you)

Whilst everyone laughed at her dramaticness there was one who admired her from afar. Non other than her 20 year old cousin who she couldn't stop calling bhai. He smiled at her behaviour.

She snapped out of her mesmerisation of her Pari appi and turned towards Qirat. "Mumanijaan apko Mamujaan aur ammi bularahi hein".

(aunty, uncle and mum are calling you)

"Acha chalo beta me ayi..ek kam kardo apne akru bhai ko phone karke zara khabar lo kaha rehgaye nawab sahab" Qirat said referring to her younger son Bilal.

(ok I'm coming..do me a favour..call that grumpy brother of yours and ask where that prince is?)

Laiba and Bilal were the same age they had an age difference of two weeks. Bilal was two weeks older. But he acted as if he's two generations older. Being hum-umars (same aged) they were quite close as cousins, they were also class mates. But Bilal was the serious type like a replica of Zaakir whilst Laiba was believed to taken after her father Asher; the fun guy.

As a child Bilal was quite the funny cute kid but teenage hit him hard and made him a tough cookie. He was still sweet but just very unapproachable. But that was no task for Laiba she was used to dealing with him.

"Jee mumanijaan" laiba said and started looking for her phone. But then she rembered she had put her phone in her mother's bag since she didn't want to loose it. Why did womans clothing have to be so impractical, there are hardly any desi outfits which have pockets. She huffed in annoyance, just then an idea sparked in her mind. She made her classic puppy eyes.

(Yes aunty)

"Arif bhai..."

Arif who was still in a daze gazing his cousin was startled. For a second he thought he got caught.
"Hmm kya?"