Chap 12- Afwah (افواہ)

-----

Yesterday had been quite a day at the university. Gossip of yesterday was booming around the campus. Qirat and Falak both could hear it and see how people gazed at them whilst they entered the gates. But the duo decided to act oblivious, that's what they had decided to do. And if necessary, they'd prepared to give them the required answer. Though Zaakir has forbade them both to do anything stupid And Falak obliged..Qirat decided its going to be her way!

They walked further into campus and found Osama, the twins and Kiran approach them. Whilst some other friends of Falak also came their way. Falak's friends bombarded her with questions and dragged her away with them.

There was a minute silence after greetings amongst Qirat's friends.
"Tho kya abh puchna hi pareyga?" Osama asked irritatedly.
Fully understanding that Osama was asking for the details of yesterday's events Qirat counter questioned "Puchna tho mujhey chahiye! Aap log kaha chaleygaye the Kiran ko akele chorkey us bandar ke saath?".

(So do we have to actually ask?)

(I should be the one asking! Where did you all go leaving Kiran alone with that monkey?)

"Yaarrr woh hua yeh ke Sameer hai na Usman ka chamcha, woh humarey bag lekey bhaagaya aur bahr ground me khali kardiyeh bags..hum logo ne Kiran se kaha humarey khaney ki ralhwali karey..aur hum chaleygaye tabhi yeh sab hogaya...aur phir jab thak hum wapis ayee tho sirf usman aur Sameer the canteen me ..aur woh pagalon ki tarha bartan thora tha.."
Saba explained but got cut of by Sara.
"Aur phir yaar bakiyo se bara kuch suney ko mila...purey campus me afwahein pehli hai..tho batao yaar! Hua kya tha?...yeh Kiran ki bachi tho theek se bata nahi rahi..tum batao!" She demanded.
"Haan..aur pagal mene thumey pehle warn kiya tha ke usey door rehna..lekin tumney ek kaan se suni aur dusrey nikalai" Osama intervened

(mann Actualy what happened was.. you know Sameer, Usman's suck up. He took our bags and ran emptied their contents on the field. We left Kiran to look over out food and we all left and that's when it all happened. and then when we came back only Usman and Sameer where in the canteen. And he was breaking utensils like a mad man)

(And then we got to hear a lot from others..Theres rumours spread in the entire campus. So tell us bruh! what happened?...this Kiran isn't telling us anything properly ..You say!)

(Yes..and you idiot I warned you before to stay clear of that real..but you paid no heed)

"Uff! abh aap sabke shikweh khatam hogaye ho tho me bataon?" Qirat exclaimed, being done with there constant taunting and probing. "kahi bet ke baath karein?" she further suggested. and they all agreed and began walking towards a bench.

(Uff! If all of your complaints are over shall I tell you?)

(Let's find a spot to sit and talk?)

It had literally been a day since she knew these people, but they instantly clicked, and behaved as besties, she was kind of pleased to have instantly found such people so fast in her first days at university.
They sat down and Qirat explained everything in detail what happened yesterday..how Usman was being a prick to Falak...and she saw him be a prick to Kiran too...and then how she gave him a dose of bezti. The trio (twins and Osama) listened carefully while Kiran remembered the scene. and then began the questioning. "So wait how does all this make sense?" Saba said confused. "Tho Usman ki bezti kardi..LOL sahi kiya" Sara added.."Wait! so iska matlab hai tum pehle se Usman ko jaanti ho..?" Osama more calculated then questioned. "Kese jaanti ho usey?" he asked "Yeahhh waqai usey shaadi honey wali thi thumari?" Sara asked. All four of them turned to Qirat for answers.

(So you gave Usman a good scolding..LOL did well)

(Wait! so this means you already knew Usman..?)