C H A P T E R # 3 1

° ° °

° ° °

When shraddha thought about Rhea's birthday preparations she had something simple yet unique in her mind but prioritizing Rhea's likes it turned out to be a total fancy Disney party.

Talking about Disney, shraddha took Rhea's wish of dressing up as frozen characters lightly, it was a day before she realized that the little girl was pretty serious about her theme and then shraddha had to make an urgent order for dresses, and fortunately she was able to arrange them.

Shraddha was all dolled up as Anna when she made her way to Rhea's room where she had been acting like Elsa since two hours. Upon reaching the room, she tried to open the door only to find that it was locked from inside.

"Rhea, open the door." Shraddha called her out.

"That's not how you do it!" she yelled from inside, making her chuckle.

"Alright. Elsa, do you wanna build a snowman?" she sang, barely able to control her laugh.

"Go away, Anna!" Rhea replied and she chuckled again.

"Okay... Bye!" she tried to sound a little sad but failed miserably.

"Now, that was something." Rhea said opening her room door with a big smile and Shraddha entered the room.

"Wow! We are looking so pwetty..." Rhea exclaimed with joy and Shraddha smiled.

"Woah." Varun said upon seeing shraddha as he entered the room dressed up as Kristoff. On any other occasion, shraddha would have blushed but instead she started laughing seeing varun in that attire.

"What's so funny?" Varun frowned at her and looked down at his costume.

"Daddy, you look funny!" Rhea giggled making varun roll his eyes.

"Rhea, your Olaf and sven are in my room, get them." he told her and she immediately rushed out of the room.

"I'll go help her." Shraddha said and started to walk out but varun grabbed her by her arm and stood in front of him.

"So you think I look funny?" he raised an eyebrow at her and she looked at him.

"Sorry, actually I think... you look pretty good in this costume." she pressed her lips in a thin line, trying to surpress her laugh.

"Oh really?" a smirked spread across his lips before he grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer to him and her hands automatically landed on his biceps.