𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

° ° °

° ° °

"What the hell yaar shraddha!!" he jolted up from his position and started rubbing his eyes.

"I've been waking you up for an hour mister. You're getting late!" Shraddha told him to which he looked at her confused.

"It's Sunday. Late for what?" he asked her in an irritated tone and she rolled her eyes at him.

"I knew it. It's the second Sunday of the month varun." she told him with a taunting smile and saw his eyes going wide in shock.

"Oh no. The breakfast date. Damn it!" he cursed under his breath before hurriedly heading over to the closet.

"I've already arranged your clothes. Go and get dressed. She's waiting for you downstairs." by saying this she walked out of the room, leaving him behind to get dressed.

"Nearly two weeks are left in our wedding. We should've sent the invitations by now, don't you think?" Sara asked kartik who was lazily playing video games with his head on Sara's lap.

"I've arranged it all baby. The invitations would be sent to everyone till tomorrow. Also, it's not like we're inviting many people. You know I don't like crowds." he told her and she smiled at him.

"I know. That's why I opted for an intimate and simple wedding. I hate showing off." she kissed his forehead causing him to smile a little.

"Now, enough of these video games naaa..." she whined taking the controller off his hand.

"Sara... Yaar I was so close...." he frowned at her and she gave him a childish smile causing him to smile as well.

"You're lucky I love you.." he shook his head with a chuckle and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Like you had any other option!" she stuck her tongue at him and he again chuckled.

"Such a baby..." he smiled before placing a kiss on her cheek.

"You again forgot about the date, didn't you?" Rhea asked her father as they were both now walking on the beach, hand in hand, after a good breakfast.

"No... I can never forget about our daddy-daughter date baby!!" he replied as they continued walking down the beach.

"Then why were you late?" she asked and he took a minute to reply.

"Uhh... I was just taking my beauty sleep." he tried to sound confident.

"Well... It didn't work I guess..." Rhea commented making him shock at her remarks.

"Did you just call me ugly?" he asked her with wide eyes.

"I didn't say anything." she shrugged her shoulder in a dramatic way.

"I see... You're getting really clever huh? It's all because of shraddha." he said.

"Don't say anything about my maa... I won't hear anything against her." she scolded him and he chuckled at how possessive she was about her mother.

"Well speaking of your maa... I really wanted your help in something." they stopped walking and sat down on a big rock at the corner.

"I don't know how to say this... umm... I really like shraddha... Maybe more than like... Not like a friend but more than..." she cut him off.

"Ugh...jeez...spill it out already... You want to marry her right?" she rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Sometimes I love how smart you are!" he said with a sheepish smile.

"Back to business, lover boy." she said motioning her fingers in reverse.

"Hey... I'm your dad too..." he frowned at her.

"You want my help or not?" Rhea threatened him.

"Fine. Fine. I want to propose her. Not in a simple way. I want it to be magical. Something that no one's ever done before." he told her and she got quite for a minute.

"You should take her to Hawaii and then sing to her and then get down on one knee..."

"Woah. Woah... Hold on there. It's not a Disney movie and I'm not a prince who will sing." he told her.

"But she is a princess." Rhea replied and he shook his head.

"No. You're a princess. She's a queen!" he told her with a smile before getting off the rock.

"Come on, let's head back home. We'll have this conversation again soon." he said and helped her off the rock before they both started heading back towards the car.

° ° °