☆my angel☆

MIKE'S POV:

I can't believe this... Will holding my hand... IN PUBLIC! (We're at Starcourt Mall). God, what if someone makes fun of us?! I don't want to be rediculed or bullied. And most importantly, I just can't bare to see Will getting hurt by stupid people!

"Mike... Are you ok? You look really pale." Will whispered to me. He looked extremly worried.

"Yeah... I'm... I'm ok," I reply. "Well, come on! Let's at least go looking around! I mean, we're at the mall! Who knows, maybe I can find something special for my angel!" I smiled as I bopped him on his nose with my finger. He giggled and squeezed my hand. My face turned bright red and a grin spread across my face.

"Let's go to the Waldenbooks first!" Will exclaimed.

"Sounds good!"

He started to race towards Waldenbooks, he was still holding my hand, so I had to rush to keep up with him. An older women saw that we were holding hands and she gave me a disgusted look. Will didn't notice her at all, he was to focused on his destination. I ignored her, because her stupid opinion wadn't going to ruin my date with Will, or our relationship. After running all the way to the other side of the mall, we made it to the Waldenbooks.

Will's eyes were filled with awe and pure joy. He gave me a quick smile and we started to look around. He was completly emusred in a book all D&D but it didn't stop me from having a little fun with him. I ran to the aisle infront of where we were standing and found the spot right in front of Will. I pushed the books off the shelve so I could see him. When the books hit the ground he looked up from his book, saw my face where the books should have been and gave out a yelp. Then he started to chuckle. Soon, I joined in.

"We better pick these up before anyone see what we've done!" I say to Will looking him in the eyes.

"You mean what YOU'VE DONE!" He giggled. I run back to the aisle where he was standing and helped him put the books back. We went to grab the last book at the same time and we both looked at eachother and laughed.

"Hey, do you want to see a movie?" I asked.

"Only if I can pay for the tickets." Will replied.

"No way! I am paying for everything this time!" I laugh. I slip my hand into his and give him a kiss. (Don't worry the book store was completely empty, and we were behind a shelve).

"Will, where is that book you were reading?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm gonna buy it for you!"

"No you don't have to do that! It's really ok, I-"

"No complaining! I am buying you this book, and there is nothing you can do about it!"

Will hands me the book, and I payed for it. I handed him the bag, and he thanked me.

"Do you want to go to Scoops Ahoy before we go to the movie?" I requested.

"Sure!" A smile grew on Will's gorgeous face.

We walked over to see Steve and Robin looking bored as ever, scooping ice cream to Hawkins civilians.

"Hey, it's my kids!" Steve yells, punching Robin in the rib cage and pointing at us.

"Yeah, I can see them dingus. I'm not blind ya know," Robin mumbles, rolling her eyes. "What can I get for you guys today?"

"I'll take mint chocolate chip, in a cone with a chocolate drizle on top, thank you." Will told them.

"I'd like chocolate, in a cone with marshmallows. Thanks." I stammered.