☆dreamer's hill☆

MIKE'S POV:

"So I'll pick you up at 8, and then we can go to anywhere you want." I told Will. He sat in the passenger's seat in my car, smiling.

"Sounds amazing! I'm so excited!" Will giggled. He gave me a kiss and got out of my car. I stared at the flickering streetlamp above, dazed as ever. How in the world was a boy like me literally blessed with a boy like him? I have no clue, but thank God, he's mine. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I drove home with a stupid grin on my face, singing love songs that were playing on the radio. I can't wait till we can get out of this stupid town...

                             ☆☆☆

BEEP BEEP! I honked the car horn, and Will came running out of his house.

"Bye mom!" He yelled.

"Bye sweetie! Have fun on your date! Be back before 1 am!"

Will rolled his eyes and headed towards my car. Woah... He looked really cute. He wore a button down stripped shirt, with jean shorts, and a jean jacket. He opened the car door, and sat down, beaming at me. He looked so excited to be with me and I died a little from happiness inside.

"So... Where do you want to go? We should probably eat some food first." I said.

"We could just get pizza I guess... Also, I thought of where we should go..." Will paused. "It's kinda dumb but... What if we went to... Never mind." He stopped, embarrassed.

"Will, it doesn't matter where we go, just as long as we're together, ok?"

I thought back to when I told him that we would go 'crazy together,' because I knew, that I would do anything for him.

"O-okay. Well, I was thinking that we could go to Dreamer's Hill." He mumbled, playing with his hair. He avoided eye contact with me.

Oh my God. Why didn't I think of that?! Dreamer's Hill is the best place for star gazing. It is surronded by woods, and the hill is the only thing not covered in trees. It's absolutly stunning. I've only been once. Generally, it's a really popular spot for couples, but when I went, I went alone. (Will and I were not dating yet).

"WILL YESSSSSSSS!" I screamed.

He laughed at my reaction, showing his adorable smile. I drove as fast as I could without going over the speed limit (because speeding tickets suck) to go to eat so we could go to Dreamer's Hill as soon as possible.

We went to eat, and we made it to Dreamer's Hill several minutes later. There wasn't any other cars in the parking lot (which was good because we wanted privacy haha). We got out of the car, and started walking into the woods. The sky was a deep shade of midnight blue. It was 9:23 already.

Will held my hand as we walked. He talked about everything. His drawings, how school has been going, his mom, and things we can do together. Then we saw it. The hill. Will bolted up the hill, giggling and screaming. I chased after him, trying to keep up. I was never much or a runner. He made it to the top instantly, and it took me a couple seconds to catch up. He sat down in the long, itchy grass, and gazed up at the glittering stars. I sat next to him, admiring how beautiful and he was. Holy shit. He was gorgous.

He turned his head towards me, and gave me a kiss. We fell back, and layed in the grass, making out. I brushed his hair out of his chestnut eyes. I kissed him again. Will ran his hands through my hair, and I hugged him.

"I love you." He whisphered.

"I love you too." I whisphered back. He smiled.

A slight breeze blew in the air, and the grass swayed. The bright light given off by the stars reflected onto Will's wide eyes. Will was the definition of perfect.

"Mike, I haven't been able to think straight ever since I got out of the upside down."

"Is it because you fell in love with me?" I joked. I chuckled because unfortunately, I was the type of person who laughed at my own stupid jokes.

"Oh my God, Mike! I mean in that category your not wrong... But I mean my brain still feels poisoned by everything. My memory is cloudy..." He trailed off.

"Will, everything is going to be ok." I whispered to him, holding him closer.

He noded his head and closed his eyes.
Will's frown turned into a smile.

"I needed to hear that today."

Author's note: I want to apologize for not updating for a few days. School has been BEYOND stressful, and I am taking Spanish currently, and it's SO HARD!! I'm sorry this one shot wasn't that good. I'll try to do better next time. Stay safe and have a wonderful day/night!! :)

Picture Link: https://pin.it/66BgTKD