☆truth or dare☆

MIKE'S POV:

It really was the perfect day. An autumn breeze was blowing in the air. The leaves where falling from the trees making them bare, and where crunching under my feet.

Will and I were taking a walk in the woods. Alone.

"Do you want to play truth or dare?" I asked Will.

"Why not. We have nothing better to do." He stated.

We kept on walking.

"Ok I'll go first!" I say with a grin.

"Ok. Truth or dare?"

"Ummm... Dare."

"Uhh... I dare you to put leaves in your shoes." Will snickered.

"Ewww!" I scrunched my face and stuck out my tongue.

"You have to do it!" Will giggled, shoving me playfully. I could stop myself from blushing.

"Ahhh ok." I sigh. I started to laugh. This was stupid but really fun.

I took my shoes off and stuffed leaves I picked up from the ground inside them. I put my shoes back on with the leaves.

"Happy now?" I chuckled.

"Yes!" Will exclaimed with a large smile.

We both laughed until we fell to the ground, bursting into tears. We faced eachother, our faces red and wet with tears. My heart was pounding. Will beamed with happiness. His eyes were wide and stared right at me. Then he broke the gaze. He sat up, and stared up at the trees. He looked back at me and held out his small, fragile hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up. Once I got up, he was still holding my hand. We both knew we didn't want to let go, but we did anyway. Once we let go, Will's beatiful smile faded away.

"So... Truth or dare?" I say, looking him in the eyes again.

"Dare."

"I dare you to jump in the pond!" I smirked. This was the perfect way to get him back!

"Aww but it's freezing!" He whined.

"You have too!"

He rushed over to the pond. His scarf blowing in the chilly air. He was adorable! He took off his jacket, and his scarf. He gazed back at me, and took a deep breath. Just as he was about to jump in the frigid water, I ran over to him, grabbed his hand and jumped in with him. The water was freezing but we didn't care. We sunk to the bottom, and swam back to the top. We got out of the water, shivering, and out of breath. We layed on the ground catching our breath.

WILL'S POV:

"Mike, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like someone?"

Mike smiled, showing his teeth and looked to the side. We were still laying on the ground.

"Maybe." He whisphered, and started fiddling with the zipper on his soaked jacket.

"Is that a yes?" I question slyly.

"Yes." He looked up to the sky, his arms were stretched above his head.

"Well... Can you describe them to me?"

"Sure. Well... He has gorgeous chocolate eyes, that I get lost in constantly. His hair is a shiny chestnut color, and it hangs right above his eyes. His smile melts me and is the sweetest thing in the world. He is an incredible drawer, and he draws me beautiful pictures all the time. He is the bravest person I've ever met. And every time I look at him I want to tell him that I love him." Mike explained with a massive grin on his face.

I couldn't beileve the words that came out of his mouth. I decided to play along with him.

"So... Who's the boy?" I said with rosy cheeks. My head was swirling with thoughts. My heart was beating so loud, that you could probably hear it pounding.

"Oh... Well it's a secret."

"Oh really?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Yup."

"Well someone told me his name started with a 'W'."

"I think you're on to something!"

"Mike I think I know who it is!" I giggle dramatically as if I had sloved some sort of mystery.

We both start laughing.

"Mike I love you too."

We stay silent for a bit. Our clothes were still soaked. I shivered and Mike wrapped his jacket around me. Even though the jacket was drenched with cold water, it helped.

"Thank you Mike."

"Of course. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss me."

I didn't even wait for a moment. I pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his long arms around me. We made out for a bit. Then Mike pulled away suddenly. He started to run away.

"Mike!" I screamed so loud birds flew out from the tree tops. "Please don't leave me!"

He turns around and rushes back to me and give me a hug. We don't let go.

Mike holds my hands and we start walking again.

"Truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to close your eyes."

"That's a weird da-"

I cut him off mid-sentence.

"Just do it. Don't open them until I say you can."

"Ok."

He closes his eyes. I run to the closest tree, and pull out my pocket knife. I do something I've wanted to do for as long as I can remember.

MIKE'S POV:

"You can open your eyes!" Will shouts.

I open my eyes to see something that makes me want to cry. On the tree infront of me, Will carved our initials with a heart and the date. I burst into tears and hugged him. He stood on his tippy toes to give me a kiss. He took his damp scarf and wrapped it around my neck and slipped his hand into mine and we started to walk home. The sun was setting and the world felt as if it had just got a whole lot better.

Picture link: https://pin.it/2ivNh0G