✩pacify her✩

WILL'S POV:

"Cool so tomorrow at 7? Great! Bye!"

I hung up the phone and a smile spread across my face. I ran over to my room and shut the door. Mike is coming over tonight and he's spending the night. I literally can't contain my happiness. Mike is the prettiest boy I have ever laid eyes on... I hope he likes me.

☆☆☆

"Honey, go let Mike in, he just knocked on the door."

I srang up and raced over to the door, opening it. There Mike stood... with someone... El. Hang on... I didn't even invite her? Why is she here?!!

"Hey Will! I decided to bring El because we were suposed to have a date tonight, but then you called, and I figured you'd be okay with her coming over." Mike explained.

I can not believe this! This is supossed to be my time with Mike! Arrrghhhh!

"Yeah it's ok." I say through gritted teeth, forcing a smile. No it's not.

I led Mike and El to my room, and closed the door behind us. Mike and El sat on the bed, leaving absolutely no room for me.

"So how are you Will?" El asked.

"Good." I rolled my eyes.

El grabbed Mike's hand. Mike looked over at her and grinned. Jealousy took over me. It was starting to get hard to hold back my tears and emotions.

"Let's play a board game." Mike suggested.

"Great idea!" El exclaimed. She gave him a kiss as some sort of reward. That should be me with Mike, not her! God, she is getting on my nerves! Mike doesn't love her, he's lying to himself!

I grabbed monopoly out of my closet and sat it on the ground. Mike and El got up from the bed and sat around the game board.

We starting playing, but it was not enjoyable at all. El was constantly whinning and bickering about the stupidest things. Why can't she just shut up?! It's all 'Mike' this and 'Mike' that.

"I'm going to get some snacks." I mumble.

El and Mike nodded. I left the room and heard El giggling. She's so annoying! I'm glad I'm getting a break from them. I grabbed some chips, and poured them into a bowl. I took three glasses and filled them with water. I took the chip bowl, and starting walking back into my room. I noticed my door was closed. I don't remember closing it... I opened up the door and I became instantly horrified. Mike and El were making out. The bowl of chips fell to the floor, and they suddenly noticed I was standing in front of them. I wasn't even gone for 5 minutes!

This was ridiculous! They immediately stopped and just stared at me, as if nothing had happened at all. I rushed over to the kitchen and grabbed a broom. I sweeped up all of the chips while Mike and El just stared at me in silence.

"I need to go to the bathroom." El excused herself from the room.

"Will... I'm sorry."

"How can you even stand her Mike?! All she does is complain and make out with you! I know don't love her! I know you don't! I just don't understand!" I was on the verge of tears.

Mike walked over to me.

"I... I put up with these things because... I... I don't know... I love her."

"No, you don't."

Mike's face moved closer towards mine. He knew his relationship wasn't healthy but know he finally accepted it. Mike's lips pressed againest mine. I put my arms around him.

The bathroom door slamed open. El's lip quivered. She was angry. Mike pushed me away from him. Her face darkend. She raised her hand and moved me half way across the room with her powers. Her scream percied my ears. I. was slammed into the wall. The house shook. She grabbed Mike's hand, kissed him in front of me again, and opened the door with her mind. He didn't even argue.

He was to blind to really realize what was really happening to him. He was to afriad to fight back or speak up. She stomped out along with Mike, leaving me against the wall, with the back of my head bleeding. I broke down crying. Mike and I were both in pain.

☆☆☆

Author's note: Hi! This oneshot was based off of the song "Pacify Her" By Melanie Martinez (she's one of my favorite singers btw!). I thought this song perfectly described El, Mike, and Will's relationship perfectly. Here is the link to the music video, so you can understand the story a little bit better if you aren't familiar with the song. https://youtu.be/9u14-QBPzSE
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!