☆swing set☆

MIKE'S POV:

There he goes. The boy with the rosy cheeks and the cuffed jeans. His hair just barely covered his eyes. He was quiet. Really quiet. But never when he was around me. We rarely talked but when we did, it was always a long conversation. Will was the boy I had secretly admired for a long time.

"Michael, stop day dreaming!" Mrs. Vickson yelled.

The class started snickering.

"He's probably dreaming about Will." I heard someone whispher. I mean, they aren't wrong. But I guess that is a little embarrassing. Will was the perfect boy to dream about. He is shy and mysterious. He loves to paint, and he always wears his jean jacket with paint splatters to school everyday.

                            ☆☆☆

The school day was finally over. Will was hunched over, drawing in his textbook. Everyone was leaving the classroom but him. I got up from my desk and walked over to him.

"You know the bell ringed." I whispher to him.

"Yeah... I know. I was just waiting for everyone to leave."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well... Because I knew everyone would leave besides you. And because I need to ask you something."

My heart was pounding. Will looked at his drawing. His face was barely visable. God is he going to ask me out already?!

"Um... Meet me at the park at 9pm tonight."

He grabbed all of his books, and ran out of the room without even glancing back. Did he just... Ask me out? No... He just wants to hang out. I guess we barely hang out to begin with. He just wants to get closer to me.

I walked out of the classroom and saw him at his locker. He was crying. He noticed me staring at him and wiped away his tears. He slammed his locker shut, and hurried away. I stood alone in the empty hallway. He didn't even say bye. I hope he's ok.

                            ✩✩✩

I hopped on my bike and rode down the center of the road. The park was hidden in the middle of the woods, so not many people knew about it.

Will sat on the swing set. The park was simple but it held many memories. It had a slide, a jungle jim, and a swing set with 2 seats. I sat my bike in the grass and ran over to him.

Will was looking at the ground.

"Hey." He smiled

"Hi."

It was almost pitch black outside. There was a small street lamp that gave off a very dim light.

"So... Why did you ask me to come here?"

Will was silent. Then he got up. It was now extremly hard to see him. The sky was black, and the street lamp wasn't helping.

I felt a hand brush my face.

"You really have no clue, do you?"

I could hear the pain in his voice.

I got up. He was standing so close to me. I grabbed his shirt calor and pulled him so that there was absolutely no space between us. His eyes widened. I could feel his heavy breath on my skin. I kissed him. He kissed back.

It was incredible and unreal. We stood there making out for several minutes until I finally pushed away. Will giggled and then he started to cry. He ran away into the darkness. He left me alone again. I got on my bike and went home.

                            ✩✩✩

I couldn't sleep. My mind can't stop thinking about what just happened. Was it even real?

I can't stand it anymore. I got out of bed and ran down the stairs. I snatched my jacket from the hook it was hanging on, and walked out the front door. I got on my bike once again and headed to the park.

                            ☆☆☆

I sat on the swing Will was siting on. I wrapped my hands around the linked chains, and begain to swing. It was beyond dark. Only the noise of creaking swing could be heard.

After a while, a stick snapped. I stopped swinging amedently.

"Who's there?!" My breathing got louder and heavier then before. I could hear steps coming closer.

The footsteps finally stopped. It was Will. He sat besides me on the other swing without saying a word.

"I... I couldn't sleep." He stuttered.

"Mean either."

I started to shiver. Will took off his paint splattered jacket and handed it to me. I put it on. It smelled like him.

"I shouldn't have come here. I should go." Will mumbled. He started to walk off.

"No!" I yelled. "Please... Don't go."

Will freezed. He slowly came back over.

"Why... Why did you kiss me?" He asked.

"Seriously? Do you really want to know the answer to that question."

"Yes." Will whispered.

"I kissed you because you are the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. Everytime I see you I get butterflys in my stomach. I love you."

"I love you too."

I could hear Will starting to cry but I didn't say anything.

We both started to swing. We stayed silent. It was almost 4am but at this point, we could care less.

"I really do love you Mike. I really, really do."

Picture link: https://pin.it/2rviH4W