•𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
----------------
"Hey, so I wanted to talk to you about the way I acted towards you before" Pansy said.

"I mean I said things to Pansy I'm sorry for that" I said smiling at her.

"Yeah I'm sorry to but I would only pick on you because I had a crush on you" Pansy said and I was shocked. Wait! I had it wrong this whole time I thought she was crushing on Draco. "I don't have a crush on you no more but I still like girls" Pansy said shyly.

"That is fine Pansy I'm glad you told me" I said hugging her.

"I'm glad we can be friends I mean we are the only girls in the group" Pansy said and I nod my head in agreement.

"Pansy I really thought you acted that way because you had a crush on Draco" I said.

"Draco? Oh no I don't like boys. Draco is all for you" Pansy laughed. I turned pink.

"Oh Pansy I...I don't have a crush on Draco" I said.

"Sure you don't, I see the way you too look at each other" Pansy said.

"We are just best friends" I said nervously. She is good. I actually have a slight crush on him no big deal.

"Okay anyways.....don't tell anyone yet" Pansy said.

"Course not lets go" I said as we walked out the bathroom.

"What were you two girls talking about?" Draco asked.

"Nothing much just apologizing to each other" I said and Draco nod his head.

"Sapphire you are coming with me we are having lunch in Hogsmeade" My father said and I nod my head.

"Bye" Pansy and Draco said.

It was an awkward walk around Hogsmeade and we went to eat at Jack's Magical foods (made up).

"What would you like?" A young lady asked.

"Chicken and mash potatoes with peas" My father said as the lady wrote that in her notepad.

"I will have the same" I said and she nod her head writing it down as well. Then she left.

"You know how you asked if I love you?" My father said I nod my head. "Your a smart girl Sapphire but that was a stupid question I do love you" He said. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Smiling is rare to see my father do.

"I love you too father" I said.

"How about I tell you one thing about your mother" My father said.

"Yes" I said.

"The reason she left wasn't because of you at all, she loved you so much and your named after her favorite stone" My father said.

"Thank you father" I said and got up and hugged him. He was stiff but then adjusted to it.