Memories - 39

A/N: I'm so sorry for the wait!! Hope you can forgive me? sorry if there is spelling mistakes :)

Ellie's POV
Everyone went their separate ways and I head straight towards the music room; I need to work on my technique, since I haven't danced in a while. But before I make it to the music room, I turn into the locker room and try to remember my code to the locker.

I try so many combinations but I just can't remember. I pull down on the lock hard, causing it to make a loud metallic noise as it rubbed against the metal door. A groan leaves me and I continue to pull it.

"15, 52, 04" I hear a familiar voice say from the doorway.

I slowly turn my head and look at the boy, as he begins to walk in, I turn my head back and quickly put in the combination and open the door. The boy makes he's way beside me to his locker and opens it. My door covers he's body, so I can't even see him.

I start rummaging through all the dance equipment in the locker. "Heh, I really need to organise." I joke, still not looking at the boy.

"You never organise, El." He says while letting at a small chuckle.

Butterflies fluttering in my stomach and my face begins to go hot. I continue going through my locker until I finally find my toe undies, they help with contemporary dancing.

"Come on Noah, you still want to go to Java Junction, Right?" I hear Amanda say with an annoyed tone from the door way.

"Uhm, yeah. One second, I'm trying to find my wallet."

I quickly slam my locker and put the lock back on, "uh, cya..." I say as I rush out of the room, past Amanda and run into the music room and shut the door.

I slide down the back of the door and begin to breathe heavily. Thats one if the first times I spoke 'directly' to noah, in weeks. I slide on my toe undies and grab my phone and text West.

Hi west, hope your going good at the comp, wish I was there to see it!

After that I stand up and walk over the speaker and Bluetooth my phone to it. I scroll through my playlist until I find a song I feel like dancing to, and one that I can use technique on.

Song: fOoL fOr YoU by Zayn

'This love is tainted'
'I need you and I hate it'

Noah and I walk hand in hand through the park, this was one of our special spots. My hand was in Noah's and in the other hand I had a blanket; in Noah's other hand he had a basket.

'You're caught between a dream and a movie scene'

We find a place underneath a huge tree that provided a lot of shade, with the sun speckling through the leaves. I release the boys hand and spread out the blanket on the green grass.

'In a way, you know what I mean'

We sit down together, with our legs stretched out. I was wearing a red and white summer dress and some tan sandals. My hair was still blonde at this moment in time and it was in two braids with two pieces framing my face.

'When the darts just miss, I just can't resist it'

Our view of the lake was beautiful, green lilies scattered across the smooth mirror like water. People were walking around the huge lake and admiring the beauty. In the mean time, Noah had set out our picnic lunch and but the time I looked back at the boy, he was looking at me with a loving look on his face. "What?"

"Your beautiful, you know that right?"

Blush turns my face pink, and a smile crosses my face. Then we begin to lean into each other.

''Cause I'm a fool for you'

We smile into the kiss and his soft hand caresses my cheek. Noah breaks the kiss for a second just to whisper something to me. "I love you."

'And the things you do'
'I'm a fool for you '

I begin to leap through the air and do some flips, but mostly, I'm on the ground. Using my flexibility to my advantage, I begin to spin around while lifting my leg up above my head.

I start to think again about Noah and I and how much I miss him.

'When you're looking like this'

Noah and I walk through the mall and I eye all of the stores with wide eyes; I love shopping. Even though my hands are full of bags from each store we have been through, Noah wanted to take me to one more store.

"A jewellery store?" I question while looking up at a
The taller boy.

"Come on." He says while taking my hand; I subconsciously move the bags into my wrist so I can hold his hand.

'I just can't resist it'

We walk in and he asks the lady at the counter for the ring he had already asked for over the phone. The lady returns with a ring box and hand it to Noah, who hands it to me. "for me?" He nods and gives me a cute smile.

'I know sometimes I hide it'

I open the box and see a small little ring with an infinity sign on it. "Thank you so much." I say as I drop the bags and wrap my arms around the boys neck; he's arms wrapping around my waist.

'But I can't this time 'cause it's gonna defeat me'

We release each other and he takes the small box from my hands and retrieved the ring. He than takes my hand and slips the ring on my finger. "Promise you won't take it off?"

"Promise."

'Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do'

Tears begin to fill my eyes as I dance, I thought I could control my emotions better than this. I continue to dance to the song and but the end I'm out of breath and tears are falling like a waterfall down my cheeks. With one thing on my mind, that I let out in a barely audible whisper.

"I miss him."