The Princess' Love (Series 2)

LIVE UNIVERSITY was taken down for years.

One tragedy...ruined all the memories.

Lives were taken.

Hearts became broken.

The clash between the two clan will never end.

There is no peace between them.

Vague will remain destroyer. Viel will forever be a fighter.

Secret.

Lies.

Secret.

Can you handle them all?

Victoria, can you handle them? all?

Years passed, everything changed. Live University is not the same as before. Maraming nag bago. Only royal and pure blood can enter this prestigious school. Rank, royals and blood only matters. Systems changed. The security has increased all higher than before. They make sure that, that incident will never happen again. Many things, magic, power and abilities has been discovered and LIVE UNIVERSITY is teaching the students how to handle their own power.

However, Ravenel wasn't there for that. She has a mission.

Kahit alam nyang hindi sya bubuhayin ng mga bampira kapag nalaman nila na isa syang Lost Vampire o Ligaw na bampira, she's risking her life. Malaki ang utang na loob nya sa Vague's Clan, sapat na dahilan kung bakit kailangan nyang sundin ang utos nila sakanya.

But, when she finally entered the University, she discovered that there is more than her profile background than succeeding her mission.

***

Author's note: It's the installment of series 2, Finally!

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, business, events and incidents are product of authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or even actual events are purely coincidental.

Iba-iba po ang meaning ng bampira. I have my own. Hehe. Lovelots!