Chapter Three - Dreaming of Realizations

Four days later I finally figured out where I was.

I felt incredibly stupid for having not realized it. I had been working under the assumption that I was still in my world. When I was doing my daily Observation I noticed a ship, not the same massive metal one from a while ago, but a smaller, but still quite large, wooden ship.

When I Observed it I found that it was a passenger and cargo ship bringing people from the 'main continent' which was an interesting tidbit, but what was even more interesting was three of the people that exited the ship, they were low leveled and had rather standard jobs, a seamstress, a laborer, and a merchant. They were also born in places outside of the Land of the Moon.

Places that I recognized, and places that absolutely didn't exist. Born in the village Hidden in the Stone. Born in the village Hidden in the Bamboo. Born in the village Hidden in the Waterfall.

Stone and Waterfall were both ninja villages from an anime I knew pretty well, while I hadn't actually heard of Bamboo at all, it was apparently a 'Hidden Village' none the less.

I was in the world of Naruto.

Primary Quest Unlocked.
Stop the world from ending.
Failure – Capture, Enslavement, Death.

Could that be any vaguer? There were plenty of things that might constitute threats to the world here.

Pain wanted to nuke a bunch of countries to threaten the world into peace, which might have counted. Obito and Madara Uchiha wanted to stick everyone inside a permanent illusion of some kind. Black Zetsu wanted to revive Kaguya, and she wanted to absorb all of the chakra or something, either way, the end result was everyone in a genjutsu as well.

What did world-ending mean? All of the people dead or otherwise incapacitated? Was it more literal and the world would explode or something? Hell the rest of those Otsutsuki people or whatever they were called, also wanted to do the same thing, and those were all just the main problems.

There was also weird things like the zero-tail running around that absorbed hatred or something to grow stronger, and the Sky Ninja that wanted to kill everyone along with it. There was that strange prison from that one movie where the immortal demonic flying monster escaped and wanted to kill everyone or that other movie with the weird stone of Gelel and that wasn't even the end of it either.

There was that super-powered tower thing that Kabuto was trying to use to do something to become a god or something or the guy that lived on the fucking moon who planned on smashing it into the earth at some point, that probably counted as well.

What about that movie with the future telling girl, with the immortal army and the shadow demon that wanted to conquer the world. Was that where I had heard 'Land of the Demons' from? Wasn't there a puppet-guy who time-traveled as well? Was he trying to destroy the world or take it over? What about Orochimaru? He could probably count as well if he managed to survive long enough. Which threat did I need to save the world from?

It wasn't here, was it? On this island?

Now that I was remembering all of the random nonsense from the show I was reminded of the movie with the rich dude and his son, the one with the circus, wasn't that here? How did I forget that? I refocused before I got too far off track.

That movie probably took place on this island, sometime before Shippuden had started because Naruto was still short in it. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Rock Lee? They had been the main cast, I think. There was also that one dude who could turn people to stone with his hand. Had those events already happened? Or was it going to happen in the future?