Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oi, Marine, still alive-yoi?"

It's been maybe 11 days since I was locked up here, I have been in the Whitebeard's ship, the Moby Dick for 2 weeks now. I was going to see my brother for a moment before heading back to HQ, leaving my subordinates alone in the middle of the sea.

I waited for my brother, but he didn't seem to be around, I wanted to meet him and be off, but after waiting for 3 days straight, I decided to head back. The moment I step to deck, it was the same time, the Whitebeard's pirates were gathering.

I who was wearing a marine uniform didn't really seem to be welcomed. So, of course they attack me.

11 days ago

"A marine!" Someone shouted.

"What are you doing here?!" Another asked.

While the crew were confused, the captain, Whitebeard himself was pretty calm. I wasn't really someone who like talking much, I only talk to people whom I feel close to, but even sometimes I don't talk to them.

It has always been like that since I was young, I didn't really like being around people, it takes time for me to opened up myself. That's why I was hiding away as I wait for my brother.

Especially the condition now, they were all stranger and I didn't feel good being around them. So, I turn into my Thunderbird form to fly away as they began running to attack me.

"That's Vice-Admiral (Y/n), she ate a rare mythical zoan type fruit, the Bird-Bird Fruit Model : Thunderbird!" Someone shouted.

"Why is she here?! Capture her!"

I would fight them and escape if I could but my wounds from fighting with the Big Mom Pirates were still new. So, I choose to escape right away, not intending to fight at all. I didn't even bring any weapon. And hand to hand combat could reopened my wound.

I fly upwards ready to escape when someone flew behind me and slam me back to deck. I gritted my teeth as I hit the hard floor,  seeing that as a chance to attack, they tried pinning me down, but I used my powers to make electricity spread across deck to attacked them.

Screaming in pained, they release me, but then I was pin by talons in both of my arms and my body was straddled to prevent any movement, I looked up gritting my teeth as I saw a pineapple?

I tilt my head and looked into his eyes, it was the first division commander, Marco the Phoenix.

But, why was he looking at me like that?

I've seen those eyes before, it was..

attraction..

He didn't have any reason to look at me like that, I was an enemy after all.

Feeling my powers weaken as my feet felt heavy, I was certain they had locked me with Seastones-cuff. Sighing I decided it would be best, waiting for my brother return than fighting or worse talking with them.

Back in the present

I was cuff in both my hands and my feet, but it didn't really make me hard to move. Ever since I was captured, Marco had been kind enough to give me food, which I didn't eat at all. I know my brother trust them.

But I only trust him.

"I see, you didn't eat again-yoi" He said looking at the untouched food.