•𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
---------------
We fell down and floated above the ground. Then down on the floor. I couldn't believe Lucius was a death eater. Harry asked we heard something.

"No I don't" I said as we got up towards the portal thing.

"I hear it too" Luna said. We pointed are wands at the black smoke coming towards us. The death eaters. Then went on top of us choking us in the smoke.

I felt someone grab on to me as I kicked at them. A man had me by my neck and pointed the wand at my throat.

"Don't hurt that one!" Bellatrix yelled at the man. Lucius came up to Harry. He wanted the blue crystal ball. It took awhile but he gave him the ball.

Sirius Black appeared behind Lucius. White smoke went everywhere. I smiled knowing we will be saved. The crystal ball broke when Lucius fell.

The people from the white smoke fought off the death eaters. Remus Lupin grabbed me and Neville saving us.

"Go hide little Snape" Lupin said calling me the nickname he had given me during his professor days. I held on to Neville's hand and we ran out.

"This is intense" Neville said shaking.

"Yeah" I said and we were teleported back to Hogwarts.

"I hope Harry is okay" Ginny said nervous.

"Yeah but Lucius is a death eater!" I yelled.

"Didn't you live with him?" Ron asked.

"Yes" I said.

"We have to fight against Voldemort and his death eaters!" Neville shouted.

"We are going to fight him and win against him especially with those good death eaters" I said.

"They are the Order of the Phoenix" Hermione said.