Chapter 1

| Evan's p.o.v. |
I woke up like I normally do, alone in my bed. Emma usually got up earlier then I did and I never know where she goes. I checked the time.. 7:30am "Shit." I mumbled to myself as I sat up on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and sighed. "Here we go."
I had to get ready for a meet and greet in downtown LA, I really enjoyed meet and greets but today I wasn't feeling it. I slipped into my jeans one leg at a time very slowly. I had a terrible migraine but I didn't want to disappoint my fans and not show up. I put on a flannel and grabbed my contacts. "Steeaddy Evan." I was shaking with the contact in my hand. "FUCK!" I dropped it in the toilet. I grabbed my glasses, converse and keys and ran to the car.
| Taissa's p.o.v.|
It was 7:30am and Sarah was already sending me texts. The cast of Freak Show was having a meet and greet and I have to admit I was a little jealous. Sarah kept reminding me Evan was going to be there. As if I give two shits, I haven't talked to Evan since Coven which was 2 years ago.
Sarah: You sure you don't want to stop by?!
Me: Ya, I mean it'd be great to see everyone but I'm just too tired.
Sarah: Evan is going to be there!;)
Me: so..
Sarah: just sayin!:)
Sarah still has this illusion that I like Evan. Ya, sure I did when I was 16 and we were shooting Murder House. Don't get me wrong, Evan is attractive and great company but it just became awkward between us. I told Sarah it was a silly little crush and it meant nothing, but every time I see him and Emma I get a little jealous.
| Evan's p.o.v. |
" COME ON! MOVE IT!!!" I beeped my car horn furiously. "7:45, fuck." I had to be at the meet and greet by 9 and traffic was super slow. I could feel my headache come on again as the sun
rose and hit my eyes. I turned on the radio and slowly drifted off to sleep.
I wake up to the sound of beeping cars. "This is just great." I muttered and looked at the time. It was 8 and I got 5 new messages. 2 from Sarah, 2 from Jessica and 1 from Emma. I slowly moved my car up as I unlocked my phone. I was pretty nervous to read Emma's, she hated when I wasn't on time.
-
Jessica: Hurry up! Ryan is here, you know how he gets when you're late.
Jessica: Emma is here, are you O.K.?
Me: Ya, fine just got caught in some traffic.
-
Emma: PLEASE DON'T BE LATE! FANS ARE WAITING.
Me: Stuck in traffic, calm down..
-
Sarah: People are starting to line up. Hurry!!:(
Sarah: I invited Taissa btw, she was too tired to come ;(
Me: In traffic! Oh that's a shame.
-
I was pretty shocked at the fact Sarah invited Taissa. I haven't talked to her since the filming of Coven which was 2 years ago. I felt kind of bad because I enjoyed Taissa's company. She was so easy to talk too, and I could make her laugh all the time. Just thinking about her I grinned. "Maybe I should text her today.." I thought to myself. "Ya." I decided and smiled.
Traffic was finally moving along and it was 8:15. I started getting nervous but then realized I was almost there.
I arrived at 8:53 and sprinted into the building. A bunch of fans were lined up and screaming my name. I looked around and saw Sarah, Jessica, Emma, and the rest of the cast. I waved and smiled at everyone. As soon as I got to my autograph signing table Emma came up too me. "Hun, you're kind of late." "It's 8:55 that's not considered late." I smirked. "You're cutting it close, too close." Emma glared and walked off. I took 2 Advil and a deep breath. "OPEN THE GATES!!" I yelled and fans started cheering.
It was always nice meeting everyone. I wasn't even half way through the line when these girls walked up with "Parmiga" written on their wrists. I giggled "Can you ladies tell me what 'Parmiga' is?" One of the girls squealed and the other one sighed. "First off my name is Hayden and this is Tammi!!" "Hi." I smiled. "Ok, anyway." she continued. "Parmiga is a ship between you ( Evan Peters ) and Taissa Farmiga." She said with a grin. "Interesting..continue." "Well there are such things ( I think you know of them ) fanfictions." "Ya, I know what those are." "Ok well I'm reading a REALLY good Parmiga fanfic called "Parmiga Passion", you should totally read it." "Alright maybe I will." I wrote it on my hand then smiled for the camera and signed autographs.