♪𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖊♪

Hey, my dear readers, hope you all are fine and safe.

Guys, this is the second book I hope that you all will love it too.

Date - 28 September 2020

~•~

Firstly, I want to tell you all that this book will be "Slow update." until the first book is not completed but I will update the chapters once a week.

Secondly, do read the first book so you guys can understand this book clearly.

Third, this book belongs to me, but the picture used in any book does not belong to me they belong to their respective owners.

Fourth, this book contains mature content like sexual scenes and violence. This book is 18+ because of the use of mature language and scenes.

Fifth, the characters are based upon my imagination.

Sixth, I will not be writing on the chapters that it contains a sexual context. So read it at your OWN risk.

Seventh, If you find any of this that something is not right and things that I have done something wrong, please contact me personally on Wattpad or email.

Email - stellastyles1808@gmail.com

Instagram - its_writer_miss_styles

And lastly, I don't support any kind of the wrong deed done in the book.

~•~

Words - 217

Guy hope you like the book. Please vote, comment, and share.

Your Stella Styles 🤩😍