-two-

"lem! let's go!" camren called. they were on their way to jonah's party, but camren had forgotten to get him a gift. the two girls were going to stop at walmart to get him one.

they hopped into camren's white lexus, and took off toward the store. she parked near the building, and the two leapt out of their seats. they ran into the building, as they were already late for jonah's party.

"what exactly are we looking for, cam?" salem asked her friend that was wearing a white cropped sweater and jean shorts. camren just shrugged and kept roaming the aisles.

the short brunette stopped in an aisle of mugs, and dug around. the glass clinked together, as there were over a hundred on the shelves.

"perfect." camren pulled out a coffee mug that had harry potter decals on it.

"your friends are weird." salem shook her head and examined the mug.

"and you're one of my friends, lemmy." camren chuckled and stole the mug back. the two started to walk away from the aisle, when a bouncy ball hit the back of camren's head. making her freeze. she knew exactly who had thrown it, and they were going to pay.

she calmly turned around, salem following her actions. there stood the enemy. seana chica loas, allison naheen liptac, and piper rose bryant. the three girls were in a prank war against camren and salem, for no reason.  they just didn't like each other.

"well, hi there loas, allison, and piper." camren scoffed.

"west, salem." seana replied in the same tone.

"what brings you here on this wonderful, well it was wonderful until we saw you, tuesday?" salem raised an eyebrow after speaking.

"oh, you know, shopping." allison shrugged. piper stayed silent. she was extremely shy, and didn't talk to anyone except family or friends.

"well we have to go." camren rolled her eyes after checking the watch that wasn't on her wrist.

"it was so great to see you." seana gritted her teeth and gave a sweet, but obviously fake smile.

"yeah." salem agreed, while picking up the bouncy ball. she tossed it back over to the three girls, but it was more of a throw, that intended harm. it hit allison in the stomach, making her dramatically fall backwards.

"oh! nini! are you ok?" seana shrieked loudly, as piper and her bent down to their friend's side. a male employee, who was about sixty, rushed into the aisle.

"ladies! what happened here?" he surveyed the scene after helping allison up.

"those two threw a ball at us, and for no reason!" seana whined, convincing the man.

"will you two please leave the store?" the bald worker asked, shooing them away. salem and camren nodded, and he guided them forward, towards the front of the store.

"oh can we buy this first please?" salem asked, pointing to the mug that her friend was holding.

"i'm sorry, no. come back tomorrow." the man said and continued to push them to leave.

"but why?" salem asked. he turned towards her, letting camren sneak away to go buy the gift.

"because, now let's go." salem stayed frozen still, not budging.

"not until i get an explanation." the man sighed and gave in. he began explaining some boring rules to salem, and it gave camren enough time to sneak back.

"ok thank you!" camren spoke up, and took her friend's hand. they quickly left the store, leaving the employee there, shocked.

"now let's go!"

-

that was chaotic so sorry about that...eek i don't like this chapter

i really want to say something that i did and am going to do in this whole series...but i kind of want to wait until the enddd...

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪