-epilouge-

"and now you put in two cups of flour." camren reached around her three year old daughter and helped her scoop some into the mixing bowl. they were making cupcakes.

"mommy? can they have pink frosting?" the brunette girl asked.

"of course, connie!" camren smiled and redid her daughter's little pigtails. connie's hair was  a mess, and it matched her personality. the little girl was always busy, and always making a mess.

"i'm here!" corbyn called as he stepped in the front door of the closed bakery.

"daddy!" connie jumped down from the stool she stood on and raced to give her father a hug.

"hey con!" corbyn embraced the girl and spun her around in the air. the bag he was holding dropped to the floor. camren secured the lid on the flour and met her family in the center of the bakery.

"hi corbs." she smiled and gave her husband a kiss.

"hi cam." he pecked her lips once more and turned his attention back to their daughter. "connie guess what!"

"chicken butt!" connie replied. corbyn began to tickle her and the little girl's laugh filled the whole bakery. "okay okay stop." she giggled. "what?"

"i got you and mommy something." corbyn grinned after he stopped tickling her. she jumped down from corbyn's arms to the ground and ran over to the box.

"well open it!" camren cheered. the little brunette ripped open the box.

"a puppy!?" she squealed. connie picked up the white teacup puppy, and held it carefully in her arms. the two adults smiled down at there little girl, and then joined her, sitting on the floor. "mommy look!"

"i see him con! what are you going to name him?" camren smiled and looked back and forth between her husband and daughter.

"umm, i don't know." connie shrugged, her shoulders rising and falling quickly.

"how about, snowy?" corbyn suggested. the little girl shook her head, still fascinated by the little animal.

"then what sweetheart?" camren asked.

"cambyn!" connie finally exclaimed.

"what?" corbyn and camren exclaimed at the same time, eyebrows furrowed.

"it's your ship name!" the three year old giggled and patted the dog's head.

"and who told you that?" corbyn chuckled. he reached forward and pet the little puppy too.

"aunt lemmy did first, and then uncle jojo." connie smiled.

"really?" camren raised her eyebrow and laughed a little.

"mhm." connie nodded and suddenly got up. she raced back into the kitchen, carefully grabbing a spoonful of the cupcake batter. in a few seconds, she was back with her parents.

"what you got there?" corbyn asked. his daughter gave him the spoon.

"cupcake batter!" connie smiled again. corbyn took a bite, and as the sweet flavor hit his tastebuds, he smiled.

"how is it?" camren asked her husband.

"delicious." corbyn pulled his girls close to himself, and kissed both of there cheeks. connie kissed his cheek back.

"i love you daddy!"

-

my wattpad is HARDLY working...and it kinda sucks...so sorry...

the endddd!

let me know of mistakes

also bombard me with pickup lines here >

thanks for all the support

i love you all

✌︎︎➪