-thirteen-

"okay, sorry to ruin the mood," camren laughed, "but i'm freezing."

"yeah it's really cold." corbyn wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they waded out of the pond. he handed her a towel that was stashed in the trunk. she cuddled up in it but her teeth were still chattering. the air had surrounded them both, and the cold pond water chilled them.

"here, come share." the girl held out a towel wrapped arm, motioning corbyn to come to her. her held his arms around her waist, and she put hers, and the towel, around him. they radiated body heat to each other, and slightly began to warm up, and dry off.

"ready to go?" corbyn asked after camren's teeth stopped chattering. she nodded, and picked up her crop top and shoes. he grabbed his shoes as well. they hopped in the car, and drove back to the why don't we house.

-

"so did you ask her?" jonah slid into the kitchen on his socks after he knew camren had left. corbyn nodded, eating his pop tart. he tried to look sad, tricking the older boy. "and?"

"well." corbyn sighed. jonah's face fell because he thought he knew the news his friend was about to tell him. but corbyn's frown turned upside down, and into a smile. "she said yes!"

"yes! i knew it!" jonah grinned. he soon realized that corbyn was trying to trick him, and stole the rest of the younger boy's pop tart.

"hey!" corbyn squealed and frowned.

"payback sucker!" jonah took an aggressive bite of the pop tart, and skipped back into the other room.

-

"ahhhh you're not single anymore!" salem screamed when camren told her the news.

"shut up!" camren covered the blonde's mouth. "you're going to wake up the whole neighborhood.

"oh stop being so overdramatic, camy." salem frowned. "anyways, want to have some fun tonight?" the eighteen year old wiggled her eyebrows.

"what kind of fun?" camren said, skeptical.

"well maybe pranking three know it alls, named seana, allison, and piper?" she grinned.

"yes!" camren screamed, and now it was her turn to get her mouth covered.

"shut up. you're going to wake the whole neighborhood." salem mocked.

-

the two girls left the scene of the crime at two in the morning, after spreading toilet paper all over the ememy's house, yard, and trees, and then spraying it with a hose. this mess would not be fun to clean up in the morning. that's for sure.

"i will kill them!" seana screeched as she saw the now white lot. she was angry, not angry, furious.

"oh boy." piper squeaked out after seeing the mess.

"great." allison sighed, frustrated. "i swear this prank war will never end."

"you got that right." seana rolled her eyes. then the girl got a brilliant idea.

"uh oh. ana what are you thinking?" piper noticed the change in her friends eyes.

"i am going to get back at camren, once and for all."

-

hehe a double update :)

i love this chapter ahaha

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪