-sixteen-

"hi corbs!" camren answered the phone again, as her boyfriend called.

"hi cam." he grinned. "can i come by again?"

"yep! i just got a big order, so i be kind of busy but it's okay!" camren nodded, putting her phone in between her ear and shoulder. she mixed up the cake batter.

"okay i'll see you in ten?" corbyn asked.

"okay!" camren smiled as she heard his car start up. "bye."

"bye."

ten minutes later, like corbyn had predicted, he walked through the bakery door. camren was in the back, still mixing up stuff. she saw him walk into the kitchen, and grinned.

"hi beautiful!" corbyn greeted, watching the girl. her hair was a mess, and she had flour almost all over her clothes.

"hi corbyn." she rolled her eyes and continued to smile. the boy placed a soft kiss on camren's lips.

"what are you making?" corbyn asked with a grin, turning to see the bowls and pans scattered on the counters.

"ninety gluten free chocolate blueberry mini cupcakes." camren said quickly. it was a mouthful.

"oh wow."

"yep it's for some birthday party for a ninety year old lady or something." she shrugged. corbyn quickly washed his hands in the sink, and then tasted the batter. "how is it?"

"good!" he grinned, now sticking a different finger into the batter. corbyn did this with the eight of his fingers left.

"it must be really good." camren laughed. she, too, stuck a finger in and licked it. "mm yep!"

"will you maybe make me some when you're done with this order?" corbyn gave her a big smile and pouted a little.

"sure." she kissed his cheek. they were about to pull each other into a hug, but corbyn's phone interrupted them by ringing.

"hey jonah!" he answered. camren could hear jonah talking from the other end, but it was too muffled and quiet to interpret the words. "really?" corbyn frowned. "okay i'll be there soon."

"what happened?" camren asked after he had ended the call.

"apparently we have to re-record some parts from yesterday." corbyn sighed. "i have to go. i love you."

"it's okay corbs. i love you too." the girl walked him to the front of the store, and watched as he bounded to his car on the sidewalk. just as corbyn was about to get in the car, seana walked by.

"hey corbyn!" she called. he turned his head, and went back to meet her on the sidewalk. camren was watching their encounter from behind the shops windows. she couldn't hear what they were saying though.

"hi, seana right?"

"yeah!" she walked closer to him, putting her hand on his chest. corbyn started to back away, but she grabbed onto his shirt.

"w-what are you doing?" corbyn stuttered out.

"something I should've done a long time ago." and with that, she kissed him.

-

hehe (:

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪