-seven-

"whoa this place is fancy." corbyn gasped, after holding the door open for camren and entering.

"that's why we're dressed up, dummy."
the girl rolled her eyes before the waiter approached them.

"do you have a reservation?" the man asked with an obviously fake french accent. corbyn nodded. "name?"

"besson."

"mr. and mrs. besson, follow me please." the waiter guided them towards a table after checking on a small tablet. the two sat down, and corbyn helped his date with her chair. "anything i can get you to drink? perhaps a bordeaux wine? or champagne?"

"uh yeah we're just going to have water." corbyn stifled a laugh. the waiter nodded, and disappeared. the two young adults burst out laughing.

"mr. and mrs. besson?" camren laughed. "how old do we look?"

"apparently old enough to be married and drink wine." corbyn laughed too. other people in the restaurant started to glance at them, so they quieted down a bit.

"here you are sir, madame." the waiter came back with two glasses of water, and two lemon slices on a plate. camren's and corbyn's faces were red, and they tried to keep from laughing, but couldn't. "would you like a few minutes to look at the menu?" the couple nodded, and he disappeared again.

"oh my goodness." camren giggled as she wiped a tear from her eye. "why is this so funny?"corbyn chuckled.

"i think it's because we definitely don't belong in this kind of restaurant." camren nodded. "should we go somewhere else?" he asked, earning another nod. corbyn signaled the waiter.

"ready?"

"well we're actually going to leave." corbyn explained. "my wife, she isn't feeling too well."

"oh what a shame." the man nodded but understood. they got up from the table, and left.

"well sorry about that." corbyn spoke as they got in the car.

"eh it's fine. that was not the place for us." camren shrugged and giggled.

"in 'n' out?" corbyn suggested.

"oo yeah!" the two drove off, in their elaborate clothes, towards the fast food restaurant.
corbyn got out first when they arrived and then opened camren's door for her.

"mm, i love the smell of in 'n' out." corbyn took a deep breath as they approached the building.

"what's it smell like?" camren asked, tilting her head. corbyn gave her a confused look. "corbyn, i can't smell, remember."

"oh yeah." corbyn face palmed himself and the two began to wait in line. camren had never been able to smell, and the doctors didn't know why. it was basically a mystery.

the line became shorter, and soon they were in front, and ordering. they got cheeseburgers, along with cookies and cream shakes. the couple sat down at an old wooden picnic table, but were careful not to dirty their clothes.

"mm." camren nodded in satisfaction after taking a bite. there were a few small groups near them, that kept glancing at the two.

"we don't really look like we belong here, huh?" corbyn chuckled and took a sip of the shake.

"oh, by the way, you look very handsome tonight corbyn." the girl complemented.

"and you look gorgeous, like always."

-

i'm very sorry you had to read that terrible idea of mine...eek sorry

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪