-ten-

"ready?" corbyn looked down towards his chest where camren's head was laid. she nodded and sat up. camren stood up and held her hand out to corbyn, which he took, and helped him up. "thank you!"

"you're welcome!" she kissed his cheek, causing him to blush. the two walked out the door, after putting on their shoes, and got in corbyn's car. he opened her door for her, of course.

"want to get in 'n' out again?" corbyn asked, pulling out from his driveway. camren nodded again, while she scrolled on her phone. soon music was playing through the car's speakers. not just music, but corbyn and his band's music. "really?" he turned and glared at the brunette.

"yep!" camren grinned and started lip syncing along to the words of their latest release, 'i still do'. corbyn joined along, but actually singing his part.

the couple arrived at in 'n' out, and got out of the car. corbyn opened the door again for camren and they walked to the small window. they both ordered burgers, fries, and milkshakes, and then sat down at a table with their food.

"so. have any big orders and the bakery lately?" corbyn asked, stuffing his mouth with food.

"nope not for a while, just the usually." the girl shrugged. camren laughed after looking up at corbyn. he had ketchup on the side of his mouth, and no idea it was there.

"what's so funny?" the boy asked with a frown.

"here let me get that for you corbs." she giggled, raising a napkin to his lips.

"thanks cam." he chuckled too. corbyn took another bite, making sure to not spill anything on his lips again. camren took a bite too, now spilling on her lips. corbyn took his napkin and helped her, just like she did.

"i swear we're the same person." the girl laughed. corbyn smiled, he loved the sound of her laugh. the two finished up their food in a comfortable silence and finished up their food. they got up, threw their trash away, and walked to the car. camren was walking a bit in front of the boy.

"cam! wait!" corbyn grabbed the girls wrist and pulled her close. they realized their faces were almost touching, and were drawn together.

camren and corbyn's lips touched softly at first, then the two pulled apart. grins appeared on both their faces, and their lips collided again. it was rougher this time, but still just as sweet.

camren's arms found their way around the boy's neck, and she ruffled up his hair a little. corbyn wrapped his strong arms around her waist, rubbing her back. the two pulled away after about a minute, needing air.

"why did you tell me to wait?" camren breathed out after she calmed down. they were both smiling like fools, staring into each other's eyes.

"didn't you just get your answer?"

-

sorry it's been a little while

i'm not feeling my best today emotionally and physically so sorry if it's crap

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪