-fifteen-

"hey! can i come by the bakery later?" corbyn asked his girlfriend through the phone.

"of course!" camren grinned. she loved it when the boy came by her shop, and she just loved to see him. "come by whenever!"

"okay! i'll be there soon!" corbyn answered. the girl heard a car start on the other end of the line, and smiled wider, if it was even possible. "bye! i love you."

"love you more!"

"love you most!" corbyn countered.

"bet." camren shook her head. corbyn mumbled something undecipherable. "okay!bye." and with that camren hung up. corbyn shook his head laughing at her, as she did the same.

he arrived at the bakery, and rushed out of his car. he was trying to be quiet. corbyn made sure the bell didn't ring, and snuck back to the kitchen.

"hi." he whispered in the girl's ear and wrapped his arms around her waist. camren almost dropped the cocoa powder she was holding, but caught it just in time.

"hi." she looked over she shoulder at him. they pecked each other's lips a few times, and camren turned in his arms. she put her hands on his chest, as corbyn pulled her close again.

"i missed you." he rubbed his nose onto hers.

"corbs," camren laughed, "it hasn't even been twelve hours."

"so are you saying you didn't miss me?!" corbyn pouted and stuck out his bottom lip.

"no, i did miss you." camren grinned. she kissed him, and then pulled away, mixing her batter up again.

"well i have to go to the studio." corbyn frowned, hugging her from behind again. "i see you later?"

"mhm bye corbs." camren pecked his cheek and the boy disappeared. the bell rang signaling corbyn had left, but then rang again, a minute later. "one second!"

camren washed up and reappeared behind the counter, where the customer was waiting. not just any customer, but seana.

"hi west." the girl scowled. camren rolled her eyes, but was polite.

"hi." she nodded. "what can i get you?"

"well. what's your boyfriend's name?" seana raised an eyebrow and fiddled with her earring.

"why?"

"no reason." she shrugged. "he's just hot."

"you stay away from him!" camren almost screamed. maybe she was being a little overprotective, but corbyn was her whole world.

"i'm sorry, i can't hear you!" seana rolled her eyes.

"can you just leave please?" camren rolled her eyes as well, and pointed to the door.

"sure, sure, whatever you say." the girl waved her hands in the air a little and disappeared the way she came.

camren took a deep breath, calming herself down, and ran a hand through her short brown hair. she shook her head and cleared her thoughts. no one else was about to come in the store, so she went back to the kitchen, and continued mixing things.

"ugh."

-

i started school today so that was interesting...but uh yeah

this book is almost over ):

let me know of mistakes

✌︎︎➪