[V] - Hate?

Komaeda returned the clip Hinata found to Nanami. Nanami was almost late to school because of it. The clip is very special to her.

They spent the whole time in school gaming and eating Hanamura's cooking. Komaeda couldn't wait for it to end. And finally, it did.

"Nagito. You're going to my house," Nanami demanded while pointing at her friend.

Komaeda put his stuff away and stood up. He puts his bag on his shoulder.

"What for?" He asked.

"It's Friday, and I want us to hang out," she explained.

Komaeda thought it was Monday because of how slow each day is. He's happy to know about that information, though. He agreed.

He appreciates having company during weekends sometimes. No one wants to hang out with trash like him anyway...

"But first, we have to tell Hajime about it," she said.

The ultimate lucky student noticed that she completely dropped the honorifics and last name.

The ultimate gamer noticed Komaeda's judging stare, so she spoke about it.

"He's fine with me calling him by his first name."

"Oh... are you together?" Komaeda asked. Now that he thought about it, it's awfully suspicious.

"No, you luckster. Hajime is like a brother to me," she said.

Komaeda blinked a couple of times. That was quick. Probably three days after being friends, she thinks of him as a brother.

"Come on," she said as she walks to the exit.

Komaeda followed her. They finally left the empty classroom. Somehow, Komaeda felt relief. He sighed in annoyance when he noticed that they're going back to the reserve course building again.

Nanami stopped before they reach there. She turned to her friend while clutching on her cute backpack.

"I'll join a club, Nagito. You're free to join with me."

Komaeda slowly nodded.

"And Hajime is in that club too," Nanami mentioned.

Komaeda's chances of joining dropped.

In the middle of the reserve course building and the main course building are the clubs. They both stopped in front of the debate club. Debate club... that's so boring. Just like Hinata, Komaeda thought.

The ultimate gamer gently opened the door. Naegi Makoto greeted them with a smile. He placed the tea down the table and went to them.

Komaeda froze as he widened his eyes. Naegi Makoto, the same talent as him. The ultimate lucky student but better. Possibly the ultimate hope! Komaeda internally freaked out.

"Hello, Nanami-San. Nice of you to drop in," he greeted. "Hi there too Komaeda-Kun."

Komaeda nearly fainted when Naegi noticed him. He thought he wouldn't notice him because people don't like looking at trash.

"Hi," Komaeda replied stiffly.

"Komaeda-Kun! Nanami-san! I'm glad that you came to visit me."

Komaeda's mood went complete 180 when Hinata approached them. His mood completely changed when Hajime walked towards them.

The fluffy-haired luckster forced a smile.

"Saihara-chan, you emo bitch! How dare you steal my Panta!" Suddenly, there's a commotion.