[IX] - Certainty

Komaeda spent his entire day in his lonely bedroom. He didn't feel like doing anything. Not even getting out of bed.

He just remembered that he didn't text Hinata yet. Accidentally texting Nanami made him panic that he didn't touch his phone for a while. The plain colored ceiling bore him after staring at it for hours.

He grabbed his phone to text Hinata. He made sure this time.

###-###-####

Hi, Nagito here.

Komaeda.

Komaeda aggressively puts his hands to the side. It bounced a bit from the impact.

The phone vibrated, making his heart jump.

###-###-####

HI, Komaeda-Kun!
I was waiting for your
text!

I'm really happy :>

Komaeda gasped audibly, re-reading the messages. He could hear him saying that. He set his username to what he could remember him by.

🍊

Worthless trash changed the unregistered number to 🍊

Ahaha, that's cool

Hope you don't mind

Ohh, I don't!

What are you up to?

Nothing

We don't
have homework.

Us too!

Want to feed the
ducks?

Sure.

Luck is surely on my side
when teachers didn't
give us something to
work on.

It gave
us the chance to be
together.

I don't mind hanging out
with the embodiment
of hope.

What does
does that mean?

Komaeda cursed, changing his laying position. He pressed his fingers on the touchscreen shyly.

Nothing hahaha.

Let's go.

Komaeda put on his outfit over his tank top and boxers. He didn't comb his hair or did anything. It's not like he's trying to impress a reserve course student.

He put on cologne.

The super high school level lucky student stopped by at a store for a bit. He didn't know what to buy for the ducks, so he asked the workers. He bought grains of rice and orange juice.

The fluffy-haired boy wondered that if he bought him orange juice, would he appreciate him more?

Not that he cares what the reserve course student would think of him.

Komaeda finally arrived at the park. He spotted the same spiky-haired person that seems to be sabotaging his daily life. He was looking around the park, finally turning his head in the direction of Komaeda. He waved happily at him, which made the lucky student's heart burst into a billion happy pieces. He noticed that he's smiling, quickly wiping it off.

"Whoa, you look like a total mess right now," Hinata commented.

Komaeda sat beside him and put the stuff he bought between them.