[XV] - Indirect Confession

Komaeda woke up to a sound of a notification. He got up and looked at his phone. He expected the notification from Hajime, but he saw that it was from his classmate, Sonia Nevermind.

Wait- Sonia? What does she want?

----

Sonia Nevermind

Good morning!

Chiaki and I planned
to go to the amusement
park today! Yay!

I've never been there
before and I'd like for
my dearest classmates
to join me. I'm sorry
for such a late notice but
see you there at 9:00am!

Sincerely, Sonia Nevermind
-this message is forwarded

----

"She must've made a mistake on forwarding it to me." Komaeda thought.

He sighed, going back to bed. It's 8 in the morning and he feels like doing nothing on a Sunday morning.

He heard another buzz from his phone and it's from Nanami.

----

Chinami

Nagito. You better be there.

Why?

I hate loud places.

Hajime is going to be there.

Fine.

I can't believe you got
sold by that idea.

----

"Komaeda!" Souda waved at the marshmallow haired boy. He gave him a tiny wave, motioning him yo come with his group of classmates.

"Glad you're here. We thought that you were gonna ditch us," Kuzuryu said as he went beside Komaeda.

"He was going to but then I told him that Hajime is going," Nanami said.

Souda gasped and Kuzuryu's eyes were wide.

"It's not a big deal..." Komaeda muttered.

""Hinata-Kun, I love you, mwah mwah! Please marry me and adopt children with me!"" Souda teased and Kuzuryu laughed as he put on a show.

"It's getting old," Nagito said.

"Your love for Hinata, so go and confess now now!" Souda exclaimed.

"Everyone! Let's take a picture." Koizumi said as she took out her camera.

The class strike a pose as Koizumi captured the moment. Komaeda gave a simple smile at the camera. And with the flash of a camera, a memory is made.

"Hey guys. Don't forget about me."

Komaeda turned to the direction of the sound and it was Hajime. His jaw dropped and he forgot to breathe for a second. Nothing has changed with his appearance, he just thinks he's mesmerizing.

Nanami closed his mouth and went to where Hajime is.

"Well that's really helpful I bet I look more stupid," Komaeda thought.

Everyone went to Hajime and introduced themselves and even made small conversations. Hajime is surprisingly getting along with them. It feels like he's a member of the group.