[XIV] - It's Party Rock Is!

"I feel the same way too," Komaeda said quickly.

"Huh?" Hajime tilted my head in confusion. "I... Was going to talk about bullies. I didn't know that there's a... Bully in your life, Komaeda-kun."

He looked so confused but he got it. "OH! Uh... Forget I said anything,"He said sheepishly.

"Oh, okay..." Hajime said.

"What about the bullies though?" Komaeda asked.

"I uh... Actually I don't want to talk about it anymore," Hinata said as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Take your time. You know you can tell me if you need anything," Komaeda said.

"Am I lucky to meet you?" Hajime said with a smile.

"No," he answered.

...

"Nagito!" Nanami approached the two while waving her hand.

The party just ended. Everyone bud the birthday girl goodbye and started to head home for the night.

The trio walked to the station together. They've been chatting while Chiaki third wheels in the middle of the two.

"You should thank me. Sonia and I fixed the speakers just for the slowdance," she told Komaeda with a nudge on his arm. "Also pretty romantic."

"Nanami-san..." Hajime blushed as memories of it flashed in my mind.

"Not a doubt about getting married and having adopted children soon."

"Nanami-san please," Komaeda sighed.

"Also, Hajime," Nanami glared at the boy. The brunette started sweating so he tried to avoid eye contact.

"Uh... Hi," he replied.

"Welcome back. We miss you. Especially Nagito."

"Ahaha, not that much," Komaeda protested.

"That was a lie--"

"Haha, Nanami-San. How was your night?" Komaeda interjected. He covered her mouth. "AH- ew!" He wiped his hand on her dress.

"Mmm. Hajime's cologne." She said.

"STOP AHHHH."

Hajime laughed as the sibling bond unfolds in front of him. "Well... See you guys tomorrow," he said. He pointed to where his stop is.

"See you, Hinata-kun," they both said.

And they went their separate ways.

...

Hajime tried to sleep after a long night. The night wasn't doing him a favor however. He still feels like he's wide awake. He thought about what happened at the party and was finally happy that him and Komaeda are on speaking terms. He's probably too happy to sleep.

His eyes shot open when his phone made a notification sound. He wondered who would message him at this hour.

He grabbed his phone at the nightstand and looked at who messaged.

Komaeda-kun

Good night, Hinata-kun.
Sleep well.

(What should I say??! Thank you? Thank you or Good night too? AHhhhhh)

Komaeda-kun

Good night, Hinata-kun.
Get a nice sleep

Thank you! You
too, Ko

----

Hinata accidentally sent that message too early because of panic. He gasped so loud at his mistake.

"Oh no that's really disrespectful ahHhHHhh," he panicked.

Komaeda-kun

Haha that's a
cool nickname

Sorry! I sent that one
too early...

No one has ever
given me a
nickname, not even
my own mother.

Oh

(That was random...)

Komaeda-kun

Oh uh I'm sorry about
that!

I'll call you Ko-kun if you'd
like. Anything to make you
feel better.

Haha thanks but
you don't have to
do anything to a
trash like me.

Someone like me
doesn't deserve to
feel better.

Hey stop that! You deserve
everything!

Yeah that's why
I met you.

(... Huh? That's so sweet....)

Maybe luck did
brought us together.
That day where I got
hit by a truck and all
was the same day I
met you. You posses
really great good luck.
Maybe that's why that
happened.

(I have the slightest idea of how Komaeda's talent works but I understand it a bit.)

I guess so.

Thanks for
everything!

Good night
Hinata-kun

----

Hajime turned off his phone and closed his eyes. This time, falling asleep worked.