[VIII] - Restart

"Dude! Did you know that Miss Sonia's birthday is in April?!"

Souda has been bugging Komaeda about going to Sonia's birthday. For some reason, royalty like to celebrate their first born daughter's birthday in advance. Komaeda doesn't want to be at her party. It's loud, crowdy, and cliche.

"Come onnnnn," Souda whined as he shook him by his shoulders.

"I don't want to be there. Although it would be an honor, it doesn't change the fact that I'd rather stay home," he replied.

"Come on, or she'll be sad. Even worse, I'll follow you everywhere and bug you every day. Even in your sleep!" The fact that he'd actually do that scares Komaeda.

"Okay, fine," Komaeda sighed in defeat while Souda cheered at his victory.

"Cool! Invite as many people! She'll be happier," he said, giving Komaeda a lot of trouble. "See you soon!" Souda proceeded to walk away.

Komaeda sat on his bed as he looked at the stuff from his bag. Earlier this morning his bag got crushed by a stampede out of nowhere. His luck was receiving free ice cream.

He put out the items that are possibly saved. All his pens and notebooks are crushed into pieces. There's a certain thing that was saved, though. Komaeda, Nanami, and Hinata's pictures from the arcade.

He wants to go there again despite hating loud noises. As long as he gets to see Hinata's eyes sparkle once he succeeds in every little or big thing.

"You wanna go again?" Nanami chuckled as they entered the clubroom.

"Don't tell him I suggested it."

"Okay, I promise," Nanami said. She put her bag along with the other two. Not a lot of people are in the club yet. Dismissal just happened. "Akamatsu-San told me she's been wanting to challenge me at DDR so as the ultimate gamer... why not?"

"That's great. You could invite more people," Komaeda suggested.

"What if the whole club goes to the arcade?" Nanami said, her eyes sparkling.

"That sounds like a great idea. It's up for debate later," Naegi intervened. They didn't mind.

"On second thought... Ouma always nags me in the arcade. I doubt he'll act right," Nanami said.

"Well... There's Saihara-Kun. He can tell Ouma off," he replied.

"In Guitar Hero between you and Mioda-San... who would win?" Komaeda questioned. It just came to his mind.

"You know what... I'll invite Mioda-San," Nanami pointed at him as she took her phone from her cute bag.

The room started to fill not long after.

"Everyone! Listen up!" Ouma ran into the room, jumping on the desk. He stood up proudly. "I have a non-debatable argument on why Saihara-chan loves me!"

"Oh no..." Naegi muttered.

"In today's debate is why Saihara-Chan loves me and is supposed to love me if he denies."

"Oh gosh..." Saihara mumbled in embarrassment.

"Get down from the table, Ouma. Don't dirty it." Togami scolded.

Ouma pouted, jumping down. "Jeez, Togami-senpai," he muttered audibly. "Anyway! Saihara-Chan loves me because I gave him five collections of Forensic Files!"

"No, that's wrong!" Saihara objected, running to one of the desks that nobody occupied. "That series is boring and is for sleeping! It makes my loving skills for you decrease drastically."

Just My Luck - [Komahina] (COMPLETED) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara