Chapter 3

Betty's PoV
I ran to school and I got to my locker to be greeted by Archie he pushed me against my locker hard and it hurt a lot.
B-Ow!
A-What were you doing with that serpent?
B-Nothing I walked to school with him he's my next door neighbour.
A-Your my property I tell you who you can and can't walk to school with.Made myself clear?
I rolled my eyes and nodded.I tried to move but he slammed me against the locker again.
B-Ow Archie!
He dug his nails into my wrists.
A-You rolled your eyes at me you slut!
He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the janitors closet where he raped me right under everyone's noses.I ran to my next class afterwards I would've cried but I was so used to this stuff happening to me by him and by my parents I was numb and it was hard to care anymore.It was my life.I had to sit next to Jughead as it was the only seat left we were paired together for a science project.
J-What's wrong you look like you've been crying?
He asked me again and I wanted to tell him I felt like I could trust him but I couldn't.
B-Nothing I'm fine seriously sorry for exploding at you.
J-It's okay I ask to many questions.
I laughed when he put his hand on mine.
J-You can tell me if there is something wrong.
I nodded and smiled at him.He might be your average bad boy but he seemed to be a softy.
B-Any fights today?
J-What?
B-Come on your the bad boy.
J-Well I gave Reggie Mantle a bloody nose.
I chuckled.
B-Yeah well to be fair that bastard probably deserved it.
J-Ooh you swore.
B-Not just a good girl with a pretty face.
J-Very pretty face.
I blushed and we continued the science project and that's how it all started.