Chapter 11

2 months later
Jughead's PoV
I'd changed Betty completely and I didn't want to she'd been smoking and drinking and she was just not herself anymore.It was all my fault I couldn't let her end up like that I just needed to break it off.It sounded terrible but she was falling she was becoming like me she got into a fight last week and ended up getting arrested.She was drunk literally half the time I couldn't see her do this to herself.I was about to do it so I called her to come outside.
B-Juggie hey what's up?
J-Um...I wanna do this quick I'm breaking up with you.
B-What?Why?!
J-Because your not yourself your not the girl I fell in love with!
B-The girl you fell in love with was abused to within an inch of her life everyday.Do you want me to go back to that?
I shook my head by this point she was crying like crazy I just wanted to run over to her and hug her but I couldn't.
J-No of course not.
B-I love you Jughead!You said you can never fall out of love then how come you are.
J-We're not even in love!You don't know how to love you were raised that way I mean come on who are we kidding you lived in an abusive crack house!As you said your incapable to feel love!
She shook her head and rolled her eyes.
B-You used to protect me from all the pain but now,now you are it!I don't ever want to see you again!
And with that she stormed into the house and slammed the door.I felt terrible I can't believe I said that, I was still in love with her I did this to protect her.