Chapter 15

Monday morning
Betty's PoV
I woke up and got ready for school put my hair in the tightest ponytail I could went downstairs and grabbed an apple.
A-Bye sweetie love you.
B-Bye love you too.
Lately me and Alice have gotten really close I want to ask her to adopt me but I just don't know if she'll say yes.I got to school and went to my locker I felt strong arms around my torso and I knew it was Jughead so I just pushed him off.
J-What?
I sigh and ignore him.
J-I saved your life.
I turned around to face him so our noses were almost touching then I pushed him off me.
B-Have you ever thought you were the situation.That night you told my dad I spoke to you and I got a black eye,then when I spoke to you through the window that night and I got the worst beating of my life and when you hit me with your phone and almost killed me!Oh and here you go and I think it's for the best we just be friends.
I handed him a brand new iPhone and try to go to class but he grabbed my wrist.He gave me back the phone and smiled sympathetically.
J-I'm sorry I'll um...bye Betty wait before you go I just wanted to say I love you.
I smiled,nodded and hugged him then slipped the phone in his back pocket.
He followed me to class and we sat down.Then Veronica sat in his lap I rolled my eyes and looked down as they made out right next to me.
V-Ask to go to the bathroom in 5 minutes.
J-Mmhm okay.
5 minutes later I was sat all alone crying silently kinda wishing it was me not Veronica.I finished my work and was about to go home until Jughead stopped me.
J-Wanna ride?
B-No why don't you ask Veronica instead I'm sure she'd be more than happy to ride you...ride with you.
J-You jealous Cooper?
I shrugged and walked over to this random guy I think his name was Moose and just kissed him surprisingly he kissed back.
M-What was that for?
B-For fun.
I smirked at Jughead and he rolled his eyes playfully.We got on his motorcycle and rode home.
J-If it makes you feel any better me and Veronica just made out we haven't down anything else.
B-Much better.
I said sarcastically he chuckled.I walked off and he slapped my ass I gasped.
B-Why are you groping me when I told you we're just friends?
J-Would a friend do this?
He said grabbed my waist and smashed his lips on mine I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me.
B-Fine you win.Break it off with Veronica okay.
J-Yes m'am.
He said and then held up the phone I slipped in his pocket.
J-Thanks by the way.
I smiled and went back in the house.