Chapter 8

Jughead's PoV
We heard the sirens and she smiled and kissed me.
B-Thank you so fucking much.
I smiled and we went out side they were putting police tape up everywhere.Polly and Chick came over to us with a police officer.
PO-We've attested you're parents and Archie Andrews we just need you guys to explain everything.
They explained everything and Betty jumped into my arms.
B-Thank you so much you literally just saved my life.
I spun her around and she kissed me again we rested our foreheads together when she hugged me again.We just hugged like we were the only two people there time stopped it was just me and her.
J-Well done.
B-For what?
J-Being so strong through everything I'm just proud of you extremely proud.
She blushed and kissed me again this time it was filled with passion a beautiful kiss.Then I saw my dad and Jellybean looking around.
F-What the hell happened here?
We explained everything yet again.
Jb-Oh I'm sorry about that Elizabeth.
B-Betty call me Betty.
Jb-Jb.
Jb hugged her and Betty hugged her back.I smiled at her and hugged them both.
F-I'm sorry I'm F.P Jughead's dad.
B-I'm Betty Jughead's...girlfriend.
J-I'm not gonna disagree with that.
She chuckled and I put my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her head.Then I kissed her head.
B-Right lets go finish this sleepover.
We went back inside and sat on the floor and played truth or dare but Betty was drunk.
B-Juggie truth or dare?
J-Truth.
B-Have you ever been arrested?
J-Yes 3 times.
B-Why?
She said and hiccuped.
B-Oop I'm drunk.BaAaahaA.
J-What was that?
B-A sheep moo!Hahah.
J-Okay time for bed.
B-Nooo.
She yawned and hiccuped.She got in to my bed and I tried to sleep on the floor.
B-No stay with me!
She whined like a baby.I got up and she put her head in my chest we slowly fell asleep.