Chapter 18

Betty's PoV
I walked downstairs really slowly with Belle in my arms.As I stroked her head.
A-Elizabeth hurry up!
I ran down.
A-First a puppy now a baby this is so so so disgusting.
B-Please don't kick me out.
A-I won't but just oh my god I need to tell you something.You need to sit down.
I sat down across from her and she held my hands.
A-So you know how your mom was 16 when she had chick and 17 when she had Polly then 20 when she had you.
B-Yes.
I said questioningly.
A-Well have you always felt like them odd one out?
B-Yes why?
She grabbed my hands across the table.
A-Well when I was 15 I fell pregnant with twins I couldn't look after you and your brother so I gave you to Penny and your brother yo his father.Biggest mistake of my life.
I smiled and hugged her I finally feel like I found the missing part of myself and I am just so happy.
B-Who's my brother?
A-Brett Western-Wallace but before we get into that don't give up the baby you'll love the tiny little one forever.
Brett Western-Wallace sounds extremely familiar.
B-Thank you mom can I call you mom?
A-Yes definitely.I finally have a daughter I can call my own.
She hugged me so tight.
A-Now go tell Jughead go run.
I smiled I still didn't tell her about the break up so I ran upstairs and noticed his window was open so I opened mine and threw the test through the window.He picked it up and looked at me and smiled I nodded.
B-Why are you smiling?!
I shouted.
J-Because I'm having a baby with you!
B-I thought you hated me!
(They're shouting because they are talking from window to window)
J-No come over I'll explain!
(BTW this Brett thing doesn't lead anywhere because I already finished the au and realised I hadn't included this part but oh well sorry.)