Chapter 4

Jughead's PoV
I got off school and walked home.When I got home Jelly and my dad were making cookies.
J-Since when can you make cookies.
F-I asked the Alexa.How was your first day of school?
J-It was alright a little bit boring but literally everyone is scared of me I've got a Saturday detention for punching a guy in the face.
He chuckled and I ran upstairs I realised that I could see Betty's bedroom from my window.She was doing some school work then I threw a rock at her window.She turned around and her ponytail flicked in the air she waved and smiled.I signalled for her to open the window so she did.
J-Hi!
B-Hey!
J-What's your phone number Cooper?!
She told me her phone number and I told her mine. We decided to just talk over text.
On text
J-Y'know your parents?
B-No I don't.😂
J-They don't like my family do they?
B-No because your from the south side.They only seem to love themselves anyway.
J-Wdym?
B-🤐DW
J-Yeah but I do worry.
Off text.
She read the text then her mom came in the room she quickly put her head down and went back to her school work.I moved away from the window but was still watching from the mirrors reflection.Her mother closed the window then there was screaming and shouting then she hit her then her dad came in and they both beat her up.I should have done something but I thought I was just seeing things.When they left the room she was just sat in the corner of the room in a ball rocking back and forth as she cried and blood was just everywhere.WTF!