Chapter 13

Jughead's PoV
I felt so bad for Betty and I do miss her so I went to her house.I was about to knock but I hesitated my palms were sweaty.I couldn't wait any longer so I just knocked.
J-Hey.
B-Hi?What are you doing here?
I didn't know how to answer so I just smashed my lips against hers and she kissed back then we...
I woke up the next morning with Betty by my side I couldn't help but smile.I kissed her head.Then I got a call from Veronica.
On the phone
V-Hey babe.
J-Hello.
V-How do you feel about doing something today seen as it's Saturday?
J-I can't I'm sorry Ronnie.
B-Juggie who's that?
I put my finger up as in to say give me a minute.
V-Who was that?
J-Veronica I gotta go bye.
Off the phone
Betty cuddled closer to me and kissed me.
B-I missed you.
She running her fingers up my chest.Then her aunt walked in with a basket of laundry that was efficiently folded.
A-Morning Betty...Oh Morning to you too random boy in my nieces bed not wearing anything.
J-Jughead my name is Jughead.
B-This is my boyfriend.
She smiled and put the basket of laundry at the end of Betty's bed and left closing the door behind her.Betty snuggled her head in my chest and I held her tighter.
B-Jug y'know when you said I was incapable of love do you really believe that?
J-No of course not it was heat of the moment.
B-Pinky swears.
I interlocked pinky's with her and kissed her nose.She smiled and kissed my forehead she gives me this warm feeling inside it's like I'm putty around her.
J-Your adorable.
B-Thankwoo.
She blushed and then got up.
B-I'm gonna make breakfast be down in five minutes.
J-K baby.
5 minutes later I went downstairs and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck she giggled at the feeling.
B-Breakfast everyone!
She shouted her sister and brother came downstairs and then her auntie did.She sat on my lap and we started making out and everyone was staring at us.
P-Excuse me?
B-Yeah uh sorry Polly.
A-Not at the table Betty please and quite frankly not in this house but if you must do it in the bedroom.
We chuckled then she whispered something in my ear.
B-Wanna go have a picnic?
I nodded.
J-Let's take the motorcycle though.
B-K.
A-Aah excuse me Elizabeth where do you think your going?On a motorcycle?
B-I'm having a picnic with Juggie.
A-Well "Juggie" can wait you need to clean up this mess.
She scoffed and turned around to walk out the door.
B-Your not my mother fuck off!
She said and gave her the finger while we left we got stuff for the picnic.We stopped at sweet water river and laid on the blanket.
J-Kiss me.
B-Okay.
She gave me a peck on the lips.
B-Why?
J-I don't know I just wanted one.
I picked her up and ran down to the water and chucked her in.
B-Forsyth Jones! Help me!
Then she took her hand out for me to help her I grabbed it and she pulled me in.I had my phone in my pocket and I was really,really angry.