Chapter 16

Jughead's PoV
After I went in the house I decided to hurry up and break up with Veronica.
On the phone
V-Hey babe.
J-Yeah un Veronica I'm breaking up with you I love Betty I'm sorry.
V-Are you sure because I know Betty's secrets about how she was abused and raped and more.I could tell everyone that would ruin the poor girl so I say you stay with me or I'll tell everyone I even have a video of her parents hurting her.
J-How?How did you get that?
V-I went over hers for a sleepover and she didn't tell her parents at first I was going to give the video to the police but this is a better use.It just shows how weak and vulnerable she is.So Jughead what I want you to do is for you to tell her you hate her and never want to see her again I want audio as well record it with anything.Then you'll be my boyfriend an we'll make her feel so jealous.
J-You evil bitch!
V-I could send this video out in three...two-
J-Fine I'll do it!
V-Okay bye babe.
Off the phone
I'm not gonna do it I have a better idea to mess with Veronica but first I want to get something for Betty.I didn't get her anything for her birthday so I'm getting her a puppy she said she wanted a chocolate Labrador.I went to the animal shelter and bought one,then I went to her house with the tiny thing wrapped up in a blanket.I knocked the door and Betty opened it.
B-Oh my god hello!
She said to the little dog and started stroking her tiny head.
B-I didn't know you were buying a dog.
J-I'm not.
B-What?
J-It's yours.
She smiled so big and took her from my arms.
B-Your lying.
J-Nope.
B-I love you so much.
J-I love you too.
She kissed me and then we sat on the couch and cuddled.
J-Maybe one day this could be us with a little baby.
B-Wait really.
J-Yeah you love me I love you.Baby not now but I can already imagine it.
She smiled and kissed my cheek.Then I thought about what Veronica said and I just can't bare it but I have to do it I must do it.
J-Uh Betty I actually brought that puppy just to make this easier on you.I...I hate you and we have to break up.
I was crying she looked at me really confused I wasn't exactly making it believable.She put her hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.
B-What's wrong?Your lying.
J-No no I'm not.I fucking hate you and I never want to see you again!
B-Okay.
J-What?
B-I've cried over you so many times it's just not worth it anymore.
I left and ran to my bedroom and just cried my eyes out.Betty looked through the window into my bedroom and then she text me.
On text
B-What is wrong with you?
read 20:45
Off text
I just left her on read I hugged my knees and rocked back and forth.I can't believe I did that to here she's not even crying I don't know.I decided to ask her why.
On text
J-Why aren't you crying?
B-TBH I saw it coming.This is what you do to me I'm like a toy to you or som et hing you don't care about me not love me you just mess with my feelings.I've just become numb with you like my parents.They were right your bad a bad person you do drugs get high you ruined me and then you save me again.I love you and you didn't you never did.I've been let down my whole entire life by people I love what makes this time any different?I didn't cry then why should I cry now?
...