Chapter 19

Jughead's PoV
I told Betty everything she hugged me the kissed me.
B-I don't care the video won't make me look bad it will make her look ba.
J-I'm sorry Betts.
I stroked her thigh and kissed her head and then her nose then her lips.I fell onto my bed and she laid on top of me with her head in my neck.
B-I'm scared of having a baby.Juggie what if I'm I terrible mom?
She said sleepily and sadly.
J-Betts listen to me I love you and your going to be and amazing mother.
I said as I stroked her thigh and she nuzzled her head even further in my neck.
B-I'm excited though little baby bug.
J-Yes little baby bug.
I moved my hand from her thigh to her stomach and rubbed little circles around with my finger tips.
B-I'm sorry for saying all those things over text.
J-No I'm sorry I should have told you about Veronica and I should not have made out with her right in front of you.
B-No you shouldn't have but it's okay.Hey do you know uh Brett Western-Wallace?
J-Uh yeah he's an absolute Dickhead.
Her face suddenly become worried and a little upset.
J-What is it baby morning sickness or something else.
B-No um where does he live?
J-Why?
B-He's kind of my twin brother.
She explained everything I was a little in shock theres just so much going on.Then we both got notifications it was the video of Betty.
B-Oh my god!Look what it says underneath it.
Underneath it said. "Oh and btw this sluts pregnant too."She sighed and I kissed her head.I held her tighter and cradled her in my arms she was warm and I loved the way our bodies perfectly fit together like pieces of a puzzle.The way I hold her and comfort her I like to make her feel that way safe trusting.Its like when we touch time stops like we are the only two people in the world all the sounds around me merge the cars,the birds,the footsteps around me into just nothing.All I can hear is her voice and her light snores all my attention is on her.