Chapter 14

Jughead's PoV
I took my phone out of my pocket and threw it at her head causing her to tumble backward into the water and bang her head on the rocks. I didn't mean to do it, it was out of anger. As soon as I ran towards her I picked her up and brought her to the river bank and started doing cpr.
J-Come on Betty, baby wake up please!
Soon she woke up spitting some water out with her I held her close as she was just shivering and shivering. I drove her home and carried her inside to see her aunt.
A-What happened?
J-We were messing around and I...I she fell and I did CPR on her.
A-Okay, okay just grab some blankets and I'll make her some hot cocoa.
She said stroking Betty's hair. I nodded and grabbed a blanket from upstairs I came down and immediately wrapped Betty up. Alice was still in the kitchen and Betty was awake just with her eyes closed. I stroked her head until Alice came in with the steaming hot cocoa.
A-Here you go sweetie drink that.
She said to Betty.
A-How did she fall?
J-I...uh I...
A-You what?
J-I threw my phone at her 'cause she got it wet.
Alice suddenly went from concerned to absolutely fuming.
A-Get our now!
J-But...but.
A-No get the fuck out! You're not good enough for my daughter now don't go near her ever again.
I quickly ran out of the house with only one question.
Daughter?