Chapter 7

The sleepover Saturday
Betty's PoV
I waved to my parents good by as they went away for the weekend as soon as they left I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag.I was about to leave when I was stopped by Polly.
P-Where are you going?
B-A friends.
P-And mom and dad know about this?
B-No.
I smirked and left to go next door Jug opened the door scooped me up and took me upstairs.
B-What are you doing?
J-My dad and sister are about to leave he'd kill me if he knew I had a girl over.
I nodded we sat in silence until we heard them leave.Then he went to the bathroom and came back with a first aid kit.
B-What are you doing?
J-I'm helping you out your hurt a lot and probably need some band aids.
I rolled up my sleeves and he cleaned all the bruises and cuts on both my arms.He tried to clean the ones on my legs but I moved away.
J-Betts you need to trust me.
B-Okay.
I took of my clothes so I was in my underwear and he cleaned all of them.Then I put my pyjamas on.
J-Okay tell me everything.
B-Well my parents are abusive and they did all this stuff to me.If we do the slightest thing wrong and that night when you saw that stuff happening they saw me talking to you.
J-Sorry I didn't do anything.Where are your parents?
B-It's fine.They are at the 5 seasons.
J-What about Archie what's his deal?
I gulped and Started crying.
B-Archie is a rapist he did stuff to me that I didn't want or like multiple times.
J-Oh my god I'm sorry.
He said then he pulled me into his lap and I just cried into his chest as he played with my hair.
J-I'm so sorry Betts you didn't deserve this at all.
He cradled me in his arms he was warm and for once I felt safe.
B-I always want to stand up for myself but I don't want to end up like Jamie.
J-Who's Jamie?
B-She was my little sister they killed her two years ago right in front of me she was only five.She was so tiny and cute she had the most innocent eyes and was so beautiful I miss her so much.
He sympathetically smiled at me and I hugged him really tight.
B-Thank you so much.I don't know what I would do without you.
He smiled and got up.
J-I'll be back in a minute just gotta to make a call.
I smiled and nodded he came back and I we just hugged for what felt like hours then I heard police sirens.He did it.