Chapter 10

Betty's PoV
I woke up laying on Jugs bare chest he was still asleep when Polly walked in.
P-Happy birthday Betty! I see you already brought yourself a treat.
I giggled.
J-That giggle will be the death of me.
He kissed me.
J-Happy birthday baby.
I smiled and we went down stairs and Jug gave me his shirt and I wore it with ripped black jeans and put my hair in braids.I got downstairs and sat on Jugs lap and ate pancakes then Chick walked in.
C-Happy birthday!
He practically started drooling over Jug.
B-Chick this is my boyfriend Jughead.
C-Yes I know I heard you I'm Chick.
J-Hey.
I shook his hand and tried to ignore his comment about hearing us.We ate breakfast and then I went to the drive in movie theatre with Jug to watch It chapter 2.I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.
B-I don't get it.
J-Me too but keep watching.
He kissed my forehead and then I kissed him.
J-God I love you.
B-What?
J-Oh I'm sorry it's okay if you don't feel it to.
B-No it's just I don't know what it feels like,love I've never been loved before.I don't know how to love someone it's like I'm incapable of it.
He smiled sympathetically and I felt tears in my eyes.He hugged me and kissed my head as I cried into his shoulder.
J-Baby it's okay I'll tell you how it feels though.When you touch you feel like your the only two people in the world you have this butterfly feeling in your stomach.You feel so happy around them all the time everyday they re the only ones that can-
I kissed him it was filled with love and passion.
B-I love you too.
He smiled so big and so did I.He saved my life.